Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well... wow

Re:well... wow

Mims44 wrote:
    I'll give you exclusive access yo my invisible friend fredo, for one hour.

ps: he'll lick anything you put peanut butter on......anything.
    Wow, I was going to add that I found a packet of Ketchup from Burger King and was going to add that, but well, ...speechless atm.

win, now gimmie email haha

Xsyon Citizen

Mims44 wrote:
    I'll give you exclusive access yo my invisible friend fredo, for one hour.

ps: he'll lick anything you put peanut butter on......anything.
    Can't compete with that. I fold.

ChildOfXsyon wrote:
    I found a dead squirrel. It's covered in ringworm. It's all I have to offer.

Not good enough, now, if it had died because of Rabies then it might have had a chance, ringworm just isnt enough.
    I think it died of black death!

I have come to the conclusion that as long as the apocalypse destroyed all remnants of lady gaga I will be happy...

you can lose all other in game features, I will pay you to let me roam a world where this spectacularly untalented fishdog sheman does not exist.

I apoligize for offending you sir.

It was a light hearted attempt at humor, I did not mean to offend you or any of her other diehard fans...

But being a diehard fan, aren't you used to the jokes by now?

Mims44 wrote:
    I have come to the conclusion that as long as the apocalypse destroyed all remnants of lady gaga I will be happy...

you can lose all other in game features, I will pay you to let me roam a world where this spectacularly untalented fishdog sheman does not exist.
    clearly sir you have not looked at the female concept art in the gallery

Virtus wrote:
    Mims44 wrote:

clearly sir you have not looked at the female concept art in the gallery
    No.... I can't do it. If anything that resembles Horseface (aka Lady Gaga) is in this game then I simply cannot be.....I am canceling my sub............................................... .................................................. .....................maybe not.