Greetings and Salutations everyone,

So, I have just some general inquiries about the game. I love crafting/survival games, it's kind of a new thing for me as usually I stick to more traditional RPG type games, but I've been playing a lot of these types of games lately, and am just looking for one I can play for the long haul, and to be frank I am getting quite sick of the whole zombies/mutants type thing. I don't mind if they exist, but I would rather focus on crafting/survival than on killing a million zombies.

This game looks pretty great, and I currently have the money that I could buy it, so I'm wondering about the basics. If I wanted to be, lets say, a farmer/fisherman type person, is that possible? Or do you have to focus mostly on combat? What is the building/crafting system like in general? Similar to minecraft/7 days to die? Or something different?

Also, how is the population? I notice on Steam there are only a handful of people playing, BUT I know this game hasn't been on steam for all that long, so that may not accurately reflect the playerbase. I've played a few older MMO type games, and a dead game is not really all that fun (A tale in the desert comes to mind).

Anyway, those are pretty much my questions, any other information/advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you so very much for any help, and maybe I'll see you soon in game. Cheers.