Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ok. I've uploaded minor mesh changes through the patcher for:

1) Correct mesh for Gadu Beam patched.
    2) Correct textures for 2x2x4 platforms.

I'll check materials for the Scavenger Railings later today.

Xsyon Citizen
    That did it, Gadu Beams show up now, and the platform scaffolding isn't green any more.

Small request, any chance you could allow floors to pass through the bottom of the totem, I would disband the tribe but as I've found out the totem never goes back where you want it, so it would be easier to slip the floors under the totem as my place is offset enough as it is

Tried out the dismantling and all seems to be in order. If you try to dismantle a truss with beams, you get the notice to remove beams first....if you try to dismantle a beam holding a floor, you get the notice to remove the floor. Anything I tried to dismantle either happened in the proper order or I was prompted to do so.

I will leave the Test Server one more day in case anyone else would like to check things. This patch looks ready to go for the next maintenance (Friday 1:00 AM PST). The scavenger railing recipes will be adjusted for the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bejaymac View Post
    Small request, any chance you could allow floors to pass through the bottom of the totem, I would disband the tribe but as I've found out the totem never goes back where you want it, so it would be easier to slip the floors under the totem as my place is offset enough as it is
    Could you please add this to the Suggestions list? I won't be able to do this for this patch, but maybe in the next one. This is one of those things that's an easy enough change, but could have unplanned repercussions. It will need to be checked thoroughly.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with from all these new parts, especially with the additional freedom allowed by the beams.

Thanks everyone!