Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to Pawnee Corie!

Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Since the removal of subs in xsyon we have seen a steady increase in new and returning players, some even from the pre-release days!

As of today we have added 13 new members to Pawnee and it looks that that will continue, so I am scaling back the size of new members plots a but and using the new building system to make platforms on the sides of cliffs to increase the places we can let new members build.

So, if you want to be a part of one of the oldest tribe around and build and grow with us Please whisper either Me ( laughingoak ) or Jpaph or Keleris for info or an invite, or come by our welcome station and apply.

Welcome all you new members :0 Its been super busy in tribe lately, so if you are interested in becoming part of leadership for the tribe please see me about how to qualify.

Come join the fun in Pawnee we always love to make new friends and rekindle old friendships! All builds welcome! Thanks^^

If you are a steam player just checking out the game Please let me know so i can help train you in how every thing works and so that you can get a sense of the full game.

Some it seems try only a small amount of what can be done, or have viewed a few out of date video and get confused and and move on prematurely.

The Pawnee tribe wants to help you see just how fun this game is, So please give us a try!

More and more new players every day and we realy want to help any of you new players get going in game, so just ask for LaughingOak in global for directions to us or how to apply

Even if you are not interested in joining a tribe, please drop in here and I can get you setup with some basic things any new player needs.

We can give you some direction and act as your introduction to the game, we have ACTIVE members each day that would love to help you get started!

Choose Pawnee tribe as your starting location, apply to the tribe at the welcome station you spawn at and I check the apps every day to see if any new players would like to join.

Even if you don't plan on staying in Pawnee, or even if you plan on making your own tribe, feel free to let us help get you set up!

Hi all.....

I'm not here to help Mac recruit but here for a diff request. I will say however that Mac has done very well in his helping new players over the past year or so with all the changes Xsyon has had.

Tho the newest patch includes a tree enhancement to help block them from growing in certain places...I would like to ask if he would go to the war server and do some current Maint. on the road just south of Pawnee. Since his tribe boundries go out past the road...we cannot cut down the trees that have grown on the road thus leaving a small maze to get through when passing by.

Thx in advance for the help

Mookie

We are accepting new player if you are interested in building for sure and will happily help any new player get going,

So... C'mon down and join the Pawnee!

If You would like to Join Pawnee and have the opportunity to build BIG on more land, Please contact Laughingoak in game.