Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pawnee Tribe - Peace Server - New Policies

The Pawnee Tribe is currently NOT recruiting, but will accept direct requests to join.

Update - 03/30/17 - We are looking for any player that wants to join an established tribe, All Welcome!

If you were ever a player, Please look me up in game and see what the Pawnee can offer.

For now we will accept anyone that wishes to join. We will try and assist you anyway we can.

New players as well as returning players are welcome to apply. We can help you learn the ropes, give you tips on building or terraforming and assist in ways only an older established tribe can offer.

Full members in Pawnee will have many advantages over a homesteader...
    Much more room to experiment in, freedom to build in whatever style you like, opportunities to build large projects of your own to leave a lasting legacy of your time in Xsyon, and access to all tribe buffs ( +4 to all stats, highest totem buffs ) and master level tools and carts.

We will accept mature players, that will NOT cause drama, and that can contribute to the tribes growth and stability. Players that have been around for a bit, and are looking for other mature players to learn from and want a drama free environment.

We will accept applications to join and if accepted you will have a 2 week ( real time ) probation period to get to know us and we will get to know you. You will be allowed to build from the start, and can terraform after we show you the ropes.

The desire here is to have a calm friendly tribe, free of grief, complainers, moochers, or drama magnets.

We are intent on becoming known as a builders tribe, and trade hub on the west side of the lake. As a tribe with max tribal territory, we can offer members much more room to build in, experienced members to help you become experts in building, farming, crafting or any other skills, and a tribe devoted to a calm, friendly and helpful environment.

If this appeals to you and you would like more room to build on than your homestead, or are just tired of drama and global chat drama, Please contact me in game with /w laughingoak.
    Last edited by Mactavendish; 03-30-2017 at 08:39 AM. Reason: update

Finishing up on the New Pawnee Castle.

Any new players wishing to learn how this was done or any other building tips or tricks,

Please Contact me in game ... type /w laughingoak in the chat line and hit the spacebar

Welcome to Pawnee Gadreel!

Would like to welcome, Ptomas, Senny, Giova, and Tallios!

Also I would like to welcome, Braum, and Zarocky, and our newest member LukeYung!

Brand new to this game. Haven't created a character yet. Plan to make a fisherman. I would like to look you guys up.

We or on the west side of the lake just pick Pawnee as the starting spot

Welcome Elysius and Doyota to Pawnee.

Anyone out there that would like to build and wants more room or freedom to build please whisper me in game and lets talk!
    Last edited by Mactavendish; 08-12-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Please welcome our newest member Vangelious!

Spring is coming soon! So, it would be a great time to join us and leave your mark in xsyon!

If interested just whisper me, type /w laughingoak then hit the space bar.