Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

04/11/2015 - Bug Fix Feedback - Test Server

The following issues should be fixed and are ready for testing on the Test Server:

1) You should not gain dirt if the terrain you lower does not change due to buildings in the way or limits. Original bug report is here

2) Locks and permissions on claimed containers should both now be set to private when first claimed.
    Original bug report is here

3) Santa's Big Helper should increase the picks combat skill.

4) You should be able to delete a split part of a stack now.

5) Tool tips on items in the pack panel when the panel is at the bottom of the screen should now render higher and not render off screen.

6) All pioneer log walls now require 3 logs and 12 nails.

7) Water barrels now properly check permissions.

8) Building 'rooms' can now be placed under trusses and roofs properly.

sorry Xsyon but i recognized that the bug with the bins is not only if you claim them. i have at least 2 members who craft a storage bin out of grass and they show only 1 permission ( permission, not locks) and right after crafting they go to the ground and everyone can access them on tribal land. we fixed this containers but the bug still exist. untill the player didnt set permissions again the containers wont change. if they choose to set permissions there is nothing selected in the "locks" part.

edit: if you want to know the names of the members please let me know here and i'll put those in a ticket, also the kind of container if this is eccesairy to reproduce.

1.) Level terrain donw do not gain dirt, lower terrain still gain dirt and now removes the dirth under an architecture - is that a change again or a new bug? please check testserver zone 978 X671.5 Y517.0

2.) i would need to find a container of a player who does not exist anymore - atm unable to test

3.) it counts to picks skill again. uses get added after leaving combat mode or proolly after a certain time if i stay in combat mode.

4.) works now

5.) works now

6.) all 4 diffrent log walls require 3 logs now - i didnt check for corners.

7.) works now

8.) nope. i used a gadu 8x8 truss and a mason brick roof 8x8 this time. tried to move a banaya spiked wall inside the buildings. i still get the msg: Gadu Brick Roff 8x8 / Gadu Truss 8x8 - is in the way"

Rooms can be moved under trusses and roofs now and I do not gain dirt when using lower terrain or level terrain down when the terain does not change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnuts View Post
    1.) Level terrain donw do not gain dirt, lower terrain still gain dirt and now removes the dirth under an architecture - is that a change again or a new bug? please check testserver zone 978 X671.5 Y517.0
    I checked the exact location on the Test Server (current build from today). I couldn't dig down and I didn't gain dirt when lowering terrain.

Could you please check this location the current Test Server?

If you can lower terrain under buildings at any location, please give me the following information:

- exact location (again)
    - name of the building part you are digging under
    - screenshot showing the dirt dug beneath the building

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnuts View Post
    8.) nope. i used a gadu 8x8 truss and a mason brick roof 8x8 this time. tried to move a banaya spiked wall inside the buildings. i still get the msg: Gadu Brick Roof 8x8 / Gadu Truss 8x8 - is in the way"
    Ok. The previous fix was regarding 'room' objects only (not walls), although with the current Main Server builds you should be able to slide walls into the center of 8x8 trusses and roofs. They have to be perfectly aligned.

However, on the current Test Server, this should be much easier to do. Both 'rooms' and walls should not collide with trusses or roofs when building. Walls should be able to be placed anywhere on a 8x8 X (new part) truss, as long as the ends of the walls are supported. If you can check, please do.

In addition: When you craft bins, they should be set to private locks and private permissions now when first placed. Please confirm this.

Thanks!

8.) looks good now

1.) please check the location i already posted. the testserver is on with a current backup and the wole i made was gone. i reproduced it another time on the same spot and it's still working. i also tried another position and it does not work.

the place i was able to do does not have any trusses since its a old building. on the housing of a member who used trusses its not working anymore. i suppose its not because of trusses, but maybe this iformations help you to see the error somehow.
    Its a Mason Granite Wall, and the locations is
    zone 978 X671.5 Y517.0
    again

To Pwnuts:

Did you start the hole at that location from inside the building or from the outside, next to the wall? I was able to lower and raise when standing in the deepest part of the hole, but once I raised it a bit, I can't raise or lower the terrain further. It seems you need to be in a very exact location.

i just tried it randomly on this spot. i started on the outside of this house.

Ok. I've reloaded the data and restarted the Test Server with a minor change to the terrain checking function.

Please check this location again and let me know if you can still lower terrain at that wall location. I tried for a few minutes and it's properly blocking the terrain change for me.

Thanks!

Tested at 781:213.2,632.3. Could not lower spot and did not gain dirt.

Half a step to my left at 781:213.24,631.93, was able to gain dirt w/o lowering terrain where I was standing. But terrain to my left was lowered.