Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I checked the data and the railings are currently set correctly (they can be learned from skill leveling or schemes). If they were incorrectly set to auto-learn at some point during the past few weeks, I can't tell right now.

If you are a player that auto-learned railing schemes, please contact me with information on when you learned the railing schemes.

Regarding parts that were once valid but are now invalid (red), this is most likely due to changed with 8x8 trusses and the addition of beams. Beams are now required to support walls within trusses. If there is a specific situation where you think that parts should be valid but currently are not valid, I need an exact location on the Test Server to check this. I can't run proper tests on the Main Servers because I can only debug code while running and restarting the game on the Test Server or my Local Server.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Regarding parts that were once valid but are now invalid (red), this is most likely due to changed with 8x8 trusses and the addition of beams. Beams are now required to support walls within trusses. If there is a specific situation where you think that parts should be valid but currently are not valid, I need an exact location on the Test Server to check this. I can't run proper tests on the Main Servers because I can only debug code while running and restarting the game on the Test Server or my Local Server.
    Thanks!
    i thought all the old supports still work in the same way and the beam is just a additional way to build with new possibilitys. if thats been changed it makes sense and there is no bug. everything was suported by trusses before and was valid.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I checked the data and the railings are currently set correctly (they can be learned from skill leveling or schemes). If they were incorrectly set to auto-learn at some point during the past few weeks, I can't tell right now.

If you are a player that auto-learned railing schemes, please contact me with information on when you learned the railing schemes.
    Only just seen this, I logged in after this lot went live and auto learned all of the 2x4 decks and all of the 2x2x2 ramps, the only Gadu I got was the deck and ramp, Arch at the time was 99.