Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

05/02/2015 - Bug Report Feedback Request

Hello everyone!

I am looking for some assistance to reproduce or close out previously reported bugs and issues. I am currently unable to reproduce these and would appreciate additional information or instructions if these are still problems.

If you can reproduce any of these and provide more details or if you can confirm that these are fixed (as far as you know), please post in this thread.

Thanks!

1) Animals disappearing under ground when killed.
    Original issue is here

My questions are:

- Is this happening on terraformed land, untouched terrain or both?

- The animals are disappearing or falling under the ground level when you kill them, correct?

- Is this happening on sloped terrain, or flat terrain as well?

- Is this happening to a specific type or size of animals, or all animals?

2) Starting TeamSpeak takes up to 20 seconds if Xsyon is running. This was reported by one player, but I can't reproduce this on any system. Are other players experiencing this?
    Original issue is here

If you can reproduce this, my questions are:

- Are you running any anti-virus programs?

- Does this happen all the time, or while you are loading Xsyon or crossing zones?

So far, only one player can reproduce this. I don't have this issue on any machine and neither do other players that I've talked to. If you have TeamSpeak, please check this.

3) Grass resource that can't be picked up. If you find a location where this happens, please post the exact location so that I can check this.
    Original issue is here

- Has anyone seen this happen recently?

- Is there a current in game location where this happens?

4) Unable to drop baskets on floors. This was reported, but I can't reproduce this. If you can reproduce this, please give me an exaction location on the Test Server to check.

I think I can close out the following issues. If you feel that these are still a problem, or if you can reproduce these and provide more information, please post.

1) Unable to create a quest receiving the message '
    Quest Goal Incorrect. Quest Aborted.'. If anyone can reproduce this but the quest goal seems to be correct, I need more information. I think it was a simple matter of the quest goal not matching a correct name for an in game item.
    Original issue is here

Note: Most likely this was an issue of not typing a valid quest goal name.

2) Terrain not reverting. Can you reproduce this or give me a location to check? This may have been a one time issue with data not loading correctly for one player. If nobody can report this happening recently, I will close out the issue.
    Original issue is here

Note: I checked the reported location and ran a sped up terrain reversion test. Most of the terrain was blocked from reversion by a current totem. A few spots did revert over time as intended. The area seems to be working properly at the moment.

If no other areas are reported, I will close this one out, but keep an eye out on reverting terrain.

3) HP Bars on creatures don't appear when in Combat mode.
    Original issue is here

- Has this happened recently? If so, when? (more or less)

- Can you reproduce this on the current Test Server?

If this can't be reproduced at all, I will close the issue and it can be opened again if it reappears. Gauges have been revised and optimized and any strange problems with them should be gone.
    Last edited by Xsyon; 05-05-2015 at 11:49 PM.