Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

05/16/2015 - Test Server - Trading Post Price Discussion

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

This thread is for general pricing discussion for schemes sold by Mist Tribes through the upcoming Trading Post feature.

Please keep this discussion civil and to the point. There is no need for back and forth arguments as I will read your feedback and take it all into consideration.

Note: Prior posts were lost while I was in the middle of moving the posts to a new thread and players continued to post. I should have ensured both the old and new threads were locked while doing this. I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to recover the posts and I can't find them. I'm sorry about that. It's not a process that I've done very often.

I did read all the feedback and am taking it all into consideration. Unfortunately I can't respond to any specific points. If you feel something is worth further discussion or comments from me, please post again here.

A few things are worth pointing out:

1) Players will not be selecting specific schemes to be gained through the Trading Post. They can only influence the selection by selecting the Mist Tribe to trade with.

2) Remember that there is a 20 item limit on a Trading Post. If players don't buy the available schemes, they will sit there for one real week.

This means that if tribes want more of a selection or are not getting schemes they want, they will need to buy the current schemes at current prices or hope that other players do so (by encouraging other players to visit their Trading Post). That will leave empty spots in the Trading Post for more schemes to arrive.

3) Schemes for sale are randomly selected and there may be game days where no new schemes are added. It's unlikely that that multiple copies of the same scheme will be for sale over the course of a week.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Xsyon; 05-17-2015 at 08:47 AM.