I am an old player that left when things were still being fixed and improved. I was (and am) always willing to return when some crucial things were fixed, like combat desync which made PvP (and combat in general) wierd and even impossible to like, or the lack of healing and ranged combat. I have been following Xyson develpment weekly for a year (every new patch or thread in the development forum), and the "In development" section of the main page. There, you can see for months (years?) that healing, ranged combat, taming, mounts etc are planned but I never see them listed in testing or never introduced in patches for more than a year.

So, is there any info on how are those features going (healing, ranged combat, etc=? are they ever going to be implemented?

How is combat desync nowadays? how is pvp with that combat?

I also remeber, before servers were split into pve and pvp, that there was a planned feature of letting tribes be in war and conquer each others cities. is this still planned or all the focus is now onto pve features?

thanks in advance, some of my question could be answered if I downloaded the game and tried the trial, i know, but some are not so maybe someone or even Xsyon himself would like to answer.