Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i have set an Infirmary in my homestead in zone 977. i set the minimum cost of $5
    (my tribe is right near the border of 977/978 quite near to the junk pile there)

I tried to set a welcome station as well but both these uses count as General Uses and a homestead
    is only allowed one of these. So a homestead cannot set both an infirmary and a welcome station.

Is this intended ?
    Last edited by methos; 06-28-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Yes, a homestead can currently only set one of these General Uses.

I've updated Infirmaries and restarted the Test Server with the changes posted in the top post of this thread.

As I've reloaded the database on the Test Server (due to required changes to the database), new infirmaries need to be set. I will check to see if any infirmaries have been placed and will update this thread with a list. If you place an infirmary and wish other players to check it, please post in this threads as well.

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification re general uses.

Infirmary set up again at ghostnations tribe zone 977, close to the big junk pile in 978
    fee of $5 which is the minimum i could set.

I tested my own infirmary as no one else has yet.

Good Job I did, cos there was a couple of issues with it.

First one is quite minor, i died right outside my tribe, but the distance on the option screen my tribe was 6126 m away.
    Im kinda of assuming its missing the decimal point and should have read 61.26m away.

The second issue is a bit more important, I made my front door (with a roof) into my tribe the infirmary, thats no problem in itself
    as I leave the doors open. The issue is my front door is raised off the ground by 4m with a room underneath.
    On Res I promptly fell through the Scavenger floor 4x4 into the room below.
    If anybody had used it, they would be trapped.
    On reflection my tribe was built under the old arch system and has no trusses at all
    so that may have had an effect.

Also another minor point with the formatting of the revive list thats available on the infirmary
    the list of names of who revived, namely my toon twice. the first name in the list
    is actually displayed on the same line as the column headings instead of the next line
    underneath.
    Last edited by methos; 07-05-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Tested height from rezing at an Infirmary by placing my Infirmary at the top of my 10 story tower. Jumped off till I died and came back at ground level. Then went to the top floor and died of thirst. That time came back on the top floor.

The cause of both deaths were listed as "unknown."

I've updated the Test Server with a few fixes (posted also in the top thread).

The issue with porting to an upper level infirmary and falling through the floor should be fixed now.
    Distances listed in the Revive Panel are corrected now.
    Your Home location should display the distance.
    The position of the list of patients in the Infirmary Panel has been adjusted.

Note: I haven't yet set the causes of death for the patients list.

Please confirm that porting to upper level infirmaries works correctly now. I'll test this more tomorrow as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

There are major problems with the latest fix or it caused my character to be terribly bugged.

Logged in at top of tower and fell to ground immediately. Could not go up ramps or boulders. Was not supported by floors or platforms. Died again and immediately fell through to ground again.

Distance shown correctly....Fixed
    Falling through Infirmary floor on res...Fixed
    Revive List Formatting (revivees listed correctly under headings)....Fixed

Cause of death is still listed as unknown.

Minor
    Tribe name of player who has revived only displays first 10 characters of Players Tribe name in revive list

Thank you for the fast responses to problems reported
    Sorry to add another issue.
    Last edited by methos; 07-06-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thurgond View Post
    There are major problems with the latest fix or it caused my character to be terribly bugged.

Logged in at top of tower and fell to ground immediately. Could not go up ramps or boulders. Was not supported by floors or platforms. Died again and immediately fell through to ground again.
    Ok it seems we posted at the exact same time with our replies.

I immediately logged back in at the top of my place and didnt fall through the floor
    and i was stood exactly on the point of where 4 corners of floor tiles meet and
    i can travel up/down ramps as normal.

will test that a few more times

Hi Thurgond,

Please check again today. I needed to update the Test exe one more time. Everything should be ok now.

Thanks!