Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this game solo friendly? Also, can I have a steam key?

Hello! I bought the game back in 2012-13ish. I had a hard time playing since I am a SUPER Casual. I would join a group, but most of the fun for me is actually being a hermit, building and defending my own cabin, etc. I rely on general chat and formed alliances for chat and trading. Well, that's how I played on Wurm Online. I know this is a different game, but I was hoping that I could do the same here.

I've been wanting to try the game out again since I've read a few nice articles about the new building and other features on MassivelyOP.com and such. But, how friendly is solo play now? I remember, no matter what I did. I would run into a snag. I think it it usually was a tool that I couldn't make or something and I just didn't play during peak hours with other players. Other wise, I think I did OK.

Also, I don't really understand how Steam works. I like getting achievements and badges though. Does this game have any? If so, if I download the game from this site and manually add it to steam will it track my hours and/or give me achievements? Or, do I need a key? I would love to track my hours, at the very least.

Thanks in advance guys!
    Last edited by realedazed; 06-24-2015 at 07:51 PM.