Hello Xsyon Citizens!

This thread is intended for all general comments regarding potential abuse concerns with the upcoming building uses.

Concerns Include:
- Players spawning at a Welcome Station or Infirmary at a trapped location. This can be due to:
-- Inactive tribes
-- Tribes specifically creating traps with the new uses.

Possible Solutions:
- Stricter requirements on who can set Infirmaries or Welcome Stations. This prevents new players from using these features to cause grief. Established players (I believe) will be less likely to try to cause problems with these building uses.
-- Larger tribes only?
-- Only tribes that have existed for 3 months? 6 months? Or more?

- Placement limits. This would require a clear path from the building to off tribe land. This is trickier to code and may need to be simplified. For example:
-- Building must be on the ground.
-- Building must have a clear straight path to off tribe land.

- Buildings require Guide approval.

- Buildings are checked by Guides and building use privileges can be revoked if abused.

In general I prefer solutions that require less active monitoring and placement restrictions. I think allowing only more established and vested players to place these uses would alleviate the concerns.

These building uses go back to my original design and vision for Xsyon, where players would enter the world in active town locations with trade, quests and facilities available to them and where players would congregate.

Let's discuss and I am open to other solutions as well.