Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm doing 2 things.
    yup, Stroking your ego and indignantly repeating your opinions over and over in the hopes that they will be the only ones heard.

Giving an opinion on what I think needs to be done and when.
    Which you do repeatedly, making the same point again and again, which is redundant and comical.

Also showing that if you do 1 thing you will likely need to do another first.
    Which assumes everyone else including the Dev is a moron, incapable of making this conclusion for themselves.

If I were to post just things I want but that were not in the vision of the dev, I would post a lot more than that.
    Obvious, and no surprise to anyone in these forums. Redundant.

I limit my suggestions and opinions to what I believe he can do, and is willing to do.
    I'm guessing you have no idea of the definition of 'limit' where this game and your opinions are concerned.

I'm stating my opinion that if you want regional resources (like he seems to want) then deathporting is stopping that or hurting it so greatly it's infective.
    Yup, what is it five or six times now you have said the same thing. Is this the back and forth you were talking about? What's the point again?

The last part at least I know you agree with.
    Lets be VERY CLEAR, I do not agree with ANYTHING you advocate (in principle). I agreed with a hypothetical situation where this effected that and that effected something else. I don't see where it's practical to give opinions on those kinds of situations with any expectation.

Not listed in the suggestions by Xsyon that I think is a good option is leaving a grave that lasts for like 72 hours. So it would be 100% item drop and you would need to get all your inventory and gear off the grave. Now I've heard how people don't like this and they think back to the old "EQ" days of running back for your grave. So I've not said that either how might not want to do that.
    I see this as nothing but fantasy at the current time and redundant.

I do not see why later down the road would be good to change deathporting.
    Of course you don't, you have nothing but your OWN version of the game rattling around in your skull and that's all you ever see or hear --I'm sorry, that's sad.

I suggest you pm me your email address where we can continue a lengthy, continuing and for you disappointing correspondence --because I'm sure Xsyon does not want it cluttering up his forums. And remember, right now we are using your theory of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT
    Also showing that if you do 1 thing you will likely need to do another first.
    Quote Originally Posted by wastelandstoic View Post
    Which assumes everyone else including the Dev is a moron, incapable of making this conclusion for themselves.
    I'm happy you came to that conclusion also. Glad the main point I was making is seen.