I know, I know, its been talked about before, its in the works and will eventually show up in-game. I'm talking about furniture and accessories for our homes.

I debated for a long time whether to post this as a suggestion or a regular post. I decided to post it under general discussion because it has been suggested already and it is in the works. I just thought its something worth discussing in terms of pros/cons and/or practicality while we wait.

Now, bear with me for a moment. This post is just so that when they get around to actually design the thing, they have a some idea about the things that we, as survivors, need for the comfort of our homes. Some of these things are basic necessities, others are luxuries but in any case, they are all things that would be useful and a lot of fun to be able to make through woodworking, tailoring, leatherworking, masonry and/or a combination thereof.

Furniture in the Pioneer, Scrapper, Forager, Trapper styles.

Chairs
Benches
Stools
Tables small
Tables large
Desks
Shelves
Bookshelves
Counters kitchen
Counters all purpose
Workbenches
Bed Frames single
Bed Frames double
Bed Frames bunk
Books (writeable) (basketry)
Pens and ink (basketry)
Workable bulletin boards
Cabinets all purpose
Cabinets kitchen/workshop
Crates
Mattresses for all bedframe types (tailoring, basketry and leatherworking)
Bedrolls
Bedding (tailoring, basketry and leatherworking)
Pillows and cushions (tailoring, basketry and leatherworking)
Rugs small medium and large (tailoring, basketry and leatherworking)
Fireplaces (masonry)
Pottery, kitchen utensils, tableware, pots and pans (masonry)
Curtains (tailoring and leatherworking)
Furniture Upholstery (tailoring, basketry and leatherworking)
Tubs, Sinks and Toilets (Masonry)
Lighting (chandeliers, sconces, and lanterns)
Planters
Houseplants for planters (easily made from current crops and foraged items)
Candles
I know all this is a big wishlist but it will give xsyon something to think about when thinking through the addition of furniture and home decorations. If there is anything I missed that you'd like to see, by all means add it on.

I know some of you will say that there are a lot of other priorities for this game before spending time and effort on all these and you are probably right. However, there are some of us who would like to see furniture implemented as a priority too. Sooooo here it is.