Thread: To Xsyon.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen
    What you propose is dominance, I propose equal rights for everyone and freedom to do anything people want to do and how, without dominance over one another.
    How I want? I want that no one can place totem in those areas for extra benefits and keep people from dominating over one another in any way, but with pvp mixed with pve thing only get worse.
    With my proposed settings there will be more RP then you think, because people will not be restricted to anything, for example! why did Xsyon restricted from trapping an animals by simply digging a hole? which is the same as in the RL, because you did not want people to keep animals trapped.
    I get it, you just want one server for you and some of your friends and keep away people from playing so you would have good excuse to keep Xsyon believe that he is on the right tracks without noticing what is really happening, which is, you want to create SP in a form of MMO knowing that people would not play and thus keeping Xsyon developing game just for you and your little crew, you don't want to play alone-side with many people with equal rights, that is why you need small areas for easy control, and create a skill system that only works for a small group. Telling me that I need to play SP? solo play dose not mean SP, with the right conditions can and will be a part of a big community but it has to be free will and unrestricted.
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-19-2015 at 09:20 AM.