Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: To Xsyon.

Xsyon Citizen
    What you propose is dominance, I propose equal rights for everyone and freedom to do anything people want to do and how, without dominance over one another.
    How I want? I want that no one can place totem in those areas for extra benefits and keep people from dominating over one another in any way, but with pvp mixed with pve thing only get worse.
    With my proposed settings there will be more RP then you think, because people will not be restricted to anything, for example! why did Xsyon restricted from trapping an animals by simply digging a hole? which is the same as in the RL, because you did not want people to keep animals trapped.
    I get it, you just want one server for you and some of your friends and keep away people from playing so you would have good excuse to keep Xsyon believe that he is on the right tracks without noticing what is really happening, which is, you want to create SP in a form of MMO knowing that people would not play and thus keeping Xsyon developing game just for you and your little crew, you don't want to play alone-side with many people with equal rights, that is why you need small areas for easy control, and create a skill system that only works for a small group. Telling me that I need to play SP? solo play dose not mean SP, with the right conditions can and will be a part of a big community but it has to be free will and unrestricted.
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-19-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Yes because trapping and perching animals and mutants like that is totally the way games work.
    There is a reasons game makers do things set to a difficulty lvl. If you bypass that or cheat those designs you are hurting yourself and the game balance. The rewards need to be changed and it would remove challenges.

Anyways you will never understand you keep trying on changing the game to how you want it. Good luck.

Xsyon Citizen
    Yes that how it works in RL, difficulty level can be set without screwing up with people and without restrictions I did explained that in this thread.
    It's not only how I want it is for people and equality not dominance not restrictions.

Placing small zones with bonuses so you could drop totem on top and claim it for one self called challenges?
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-19-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    What you propose is dominance, I propose equal rights for everyone and freedom to do anything people want to do and how, without dominance over one another.
    How I want? I want that no one can place totem in those areas for extra benefits and keep people from dominating over one another in any way, but with pvp mixed with pve thing only get worse.
    With my proposed settings there will be more RP then you think, because people will not be restricted to anything, for example! why did Xsyon restricted from trapping an animals by simply digging a hole? which is the same as in the RL, because you did not want people to keep animals trapped.
    I get it, you just want one server for you and some of your friends and keep away people from playing so you would have good excuse to keep Xsyon believe that he is on the right tracks without noticing what is really happening, which is, you want to create SP in a form of MMO knowing that people would not play and thus keeping Xsyon developing game just for you and your little crew, you don't want to play alone-side with many people with equal rights, that is why you need small areas for easy control, and create a skill system that only works for a small group. Telling me that I need to play SP? solo play dose not mean SP, with the right conditions can and will be a part of a big community but it has to be free will and unrestricted.
    DDT said both PVP and PVE areas would have bonuses, did you even read that.

Your suggestings are about bypassing skill gained, from a skill based game.
    Why not just have a button marked "give it to me now" and have done with it.

You are banging on about stuff you know nothing about, you are not even playing the game at the moment,

As for Vets having everything, firstly there are very few vets playing, and how can they stockpile the
    new arch BPs when they have only just been added.

interesting how you hide behind your forum name, dont want ppl to know who are ?

Sark
    Last edited by chojinuk; 10-22-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Xsyon Citizen
    DDT also said PVE would only have few of those areas which some people will drop totem and keep them from the rest of players.

Bypassing? How?

Are you sure?

BPs have been for a wile now for your information, I guess you just started to play, only few vets still playing because other vets left due to changes were made, many which I stated in these forums, many of those vets has been harassed in the game.

Why would you need to know my name?
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-22-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    DDT also said PVE would only have few of those areas which some people will drop totem and keep them from the rest of players.

Bypassing? How?

Are you sure?

BPs have been for a wile now for your information, I guess you just started to play, only few vets still playing because other vets left due to changes were made, many which I stated in these forums, many of those vets has been harassed in the game.

Why would you need to know my name?
    In your post :

"How quality should apply to crafted items."

you said "I suggest to add quality to resource type not from how good your skills are"

That is clearly bypassing the skill be it scavving, logging, rock pulling etc

im talking about the new arch BPs specifically the Trusses, Canti's and railing. The vets you refer to have had access to them for the same amount of time as everybody else or do you think a vet is someone who started a year ago.

Funny how you deflect my question with another question, I guess its easy
    to criticise when you hide in anonymity

Im done feeding the troll, unlike MrDDT i dont have the patience.

Forum Mods please lock this thread as it is going nowhere.

Sark

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    In your post :

"How quality should apply to crafted items."

you said "I suggest to add quality to resource type not from how good your skills are"

That is clearly bypassing the skill be it scavving, logging, rock pulling etc

Sark
    And how is it bypassing? did you read further on? I explained how skills would be used.

Closing a thread is easier then to explain your opinion is'n it?

mO.Om

Fish...I still love fish...but i burn most i catch.

I have to post before the thread gets locked.

When i started playing a couple years ago, I also hated the fact that at a certain point some skills decreased as i rose in others. I was used to the older mmo's that did not have this feature. But Xyson has alot of things that mimic Real life...soo i give some examples: In real life when younger i was a semi pro Bowler, a self taught musician (there are more but i'll just use these two)...I am a skilled Plumber but no longer work out in the field but still apply to customers the skill of my trade (Home Depot)...Now...if i were to pick up my Bass or a bowling ball...I would have a hard time remembering how and what to do to achieve the results i once had...So, same as in Xsyon, if i am 100 in a skill and i learn something new and that previous skill decreased...How? is that any difference than my Real life...None...So the game works.

MrDDT and I have had our differences but if you have an open mind to all the different personalities there could be...all he is doing is using Facts. Instead of holding a grudge, try learning to debate...no one really wins but the real issue at hand is made clearer. Xsyon is a pretty well made game ( would have been better without the server split but water under the bridge). but you have to agree at some point that unless something is added to make grinding to all 100 stats worthwile...you dont need to. This...is why people leave...your acomplishments ( besides building a leggo castle ) are for naught.
    Xsyon will not be a WoW or Archeage or anything else you might try to want it to be. With all the past whining and complaining ( myself included ), He has done quite well with his vision of what the game is meant to be.

So my last comment before a lock is No...dont change the skill system...Yes...add a reason we all want the best gear and finish adding the features that should have been here since Launch...then...people will return or come anew.

Glorp

Xsyon Citizen
    Well, the crew has an instruction as I suspected, so be it, population will not increase unless Xsyon will stop making bad changes.
    Unless Xsyon is OK with this special crew who most likely under-funding Xsyon.
    Xsyon, if I were you I would stop wasting my time because this game will never have even fair income.