Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Xsyon.

Xsyon Citizen

To Xsyon.

If you want you customers back? revert to old skill system or let us lock all skills and abilities from getting decay.

Yes, from previous experience I think he is

Xsyon Citizen
    Guess he wants to be an UBER without having to work for it

Xsyon Citizen
    I see you don't want any more people to play Xsyon, because current system only keeping people away from Xsyon and you want it that way so only few can play, don't want any competition don't you?
    Your economy will never work Xsyon will always have small population if he dose not change/remove current skill/attribute decay system.
    How long it is now since skill/attribute decay system was implemented? since then it is only getting worse not better, people come and leave mostly because of it.
    It's time for you to open your mind and do logic thinking.

The decay sytem is working very well, and if new players wouldnt have to deal with it, they would leave because they get all skills up to fast to have any goal or motivation. i would not say that people leave because of that. if you did, ok there might be one, but still i cant see your point. everyone was working years for the stuff they have now, and i honestly would like to see some competition coming up for my own view, but they have to do it in the same way as i did, as everyone did. also, if you know how to deal with the decay you can grind most of yoir skills up really easy. the few skills where its harder to get materials for wont bother you much eighter - over time.

Xsyon Citizen
    It is working very well for a few and to keep other/new people away, that one I agree.
    When Xsyon started to implement decay system because few people demanded that's when people started to leave by a big numbers.
    And mostly people left because of it and it was confirmed by Xsyon.

There is a way out though, without effecting those who like this decay system, simply add another clean pve server where people could control their skills and attributes by checking any of the three options: minus, plus and lock on all skills and attributes not just few.
    Then we will see if I am the only one who think that way, Xsyon could use extra players.
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-06-2015 at 05:27 PM.

First it was "Make a PVE server, and everyone will come"
    Now it's "Remove decay again and everyone will come"

Some people you just can't give them logic. Znaiika I've debated with you before on these topics and yet you still think that everyone left because of decay. Sadly everyone left due to launch issues and nothing to do with decay.

Xsyon Citizen
    MrDDT it was never "Remove decay "again"" I remember when a lot of people left and why, and yes we have debated on this decay system, often I hear new people disagreeing on skill and attribute decay and simply leave because they don't wont to argue about it.
    Adding another clean server without decay or controlled decay on all skills and attributes will not effect current pvp nor pve servers, so you don't have to worry about it.

yeah I don't really see a issue on the decay system as a new player. . . it only took a few mins to figure out after talking to people