Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well for a pay to play option I would love to be part of a tribe and had a settlement as well

Xsyon Citizen
    I am hopping that You add third server ASAP without limitations like could lock l skills and attributes, expand tribe, no build limits for solo play, joining large tribe and have own tribe, etc... I would even pay $10 per month for that, you can allow t expand tribe up to three times and than have an option to buy more expansions in online Xsyon store.
    I don't want to spend time on current servers ad than start all over again.
    Thank You Xsyon in advance.

I was keeping in the back of my mind the option to come back and use the Free to Play option to see what's what but something was always getting in the way. Now that it's B2P, is it too late?

These are the things i will pay for:
    I will pay $5.00 for 1 Adjustment point

I will pay $5.00 for a 1 time name change on either my Character, Tribe or City(in cases where i would be able to do so)

I will pay $5.00 for a voucher that i can pay to my totem to give it a small bonus to my tribe of various types (xp/lower fail chance/better chance at higher ql resources) This item should be trade-able(but no loot) so i players that dont want to add more money into the game can do so with in game money (like EVE)

My thoughts for cash shop items align pretty much with Sark.

Colors: dyes for leather and bone armor, paint for walls, paint for weapons, face paints, colored bins
    Light sources: street lamps, braziers, tallow lamps, lanterns, etc. Say $5 for one magic street lamp that stays permanently lit or $5 for a scheme for a tallow lamp that has to be refilled and $5 for the scheme to make tallow from bear meat.
    Special armor: male only armor, party hats
    Trophies: mount the head of that shadow bear or rev
    Signs: sign posts with a text box that will display if you right click it; buy a new one if you want to change the text.

It borders on pay-to-win, but additional temporary skill locks wouldn't be overpowered and would still require a grind to be useful. E.g. $5 for one more lock on resource or craft skills for a month.

Xsyon Citizen
    Or add 15$ per month subscription and add all privileges, all locks on skills and attributes and things mentioned above, this way it is not pay-to-win and adds fair trade between buy-to-play and buy-to-play with subscription.

Things like stat adjustments and name changes could be possible and I will likely start setting up options like this. (I just need to think about the logistics as these things will likely require an email alert to me and I'll take care of them manually).

Cosmetic items or additional features just aren't feasible at this point. The game will need to grow and I'll need additional team members for that.

Thanks again for all the input!

You could allow the purchase of extra character slots, with up to 2 extra per account (total of 3 characters per one account)