I came to your website to check out the details on Xsyon. I saw there were no sub fees any longer and created an account to download and check out the game, only to see that you must purchase the game before being able to try it.

If there was a one week free trial or even a three day free trial, I would have gladly downloaded the game to see what it is like and if I liked it, would have purchased it. The problem is, I am done getting burnt by "Early Release" and just crap games in general which are the norm lately it seems. That is not to say anything about this game, just my experience the past couple years with PC games in general.

If you do indeed want the masses to buy your game, you will need to offer some kind of free trial for at least a few days as I am pretty sure I am not the only gamer who is unwilling to throw his cash, especially $30, at a game I can't even try before I buy.

This post is in no way intended to bash Xsyon in any way. I only took my time to write this post to hopefully give you a very plausible way to turn the game into a bigger success.

If your game is indeed a good game, money will be rolling in in no time.

Thank you.