Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Hi All - Just Pre orderd

w0rm wrote:
    Gunz wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    YakCast wrote:
    All new MMO's promise the moon
    we have that all all its phases which affects how dark the nights are and it moves across he sky, as does the sun! :silly:
    Can it give you a BJ too? I'm watching you..sneaky devs..
    He's not a dev lol
    not by a long shot

but, i have worked with the Devs here before, they are good people. how the game turns out depends on our opinions of it, so i hope they are doing a good job (i am sure they are) just wish i could play it already. (been in production over 2 years now )

It just seems like they have a lot to do in a month before the release. IMO it does not look ready yet for public release. Who knows this could be the next big MMO and I could very well be wrong! We will just have to see. By the way I never said anyone was a DEV, LOL.

It's not ready. That's why they've been pushing back the release date and updating like madmen. They'll get there, but it'll take some time as do all great things. Plus it was only what..like $40? That's not much in my opinion. I've spent more than $40 on pizza before. It's well worth it from what I've experienced so far.

pretty much how I looked at it.. 40$

well, if i stay inside and watch nfl network this friday instead of going to the bar, theres the money saved right there=)