Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi All - Just Pre orderd

Just Pre Ordered because this game looks so different to ANY other MMO out there right now.

From what I have read from testers and from reviews it sounds very intersting indeed.

Cannot wait to try it out and look for a Tribe to join.

Re:Hi All - Just Pre orderd

Hello and welcome to Xsyon. Yes the game is different then most MMORPG. So far most of the folks in game are pretty nice and helpful. When you do get your invite, look me up in the game and I will try to help. I am still new to the game thou.

Seems like a good community so far.

Always nice to have helpfull people around to learn the ropes from. :P

Sierra12 wrote:
    Seems like a good community so far.

Always nice to have helpfull people around to learn the ropes from. :P
    We have a good and mature community here. :unsure:

Welcome btw.

There actually are some exceptions to the maturity level of the community (some are even trolling), but once you get a clear view on who they are and avoid them you will enjoy the better part of the playerbase!

Welcome!

To be honest the forums doesn't really give much info on the community. It's playing the game and seeing how people really are. Kudos to you for spending money before even playing the beta version. I am interested but wasn't impressed from the YouTube videos that I watched. All new MMO's promise the moon and want you to give their money up front. Once a solid product is put out, i.e. the public release version of this game. Then once can judge and see. Mortal Online was a big Epic fail in this case. Darkfall has made huge improvements and is light years ahead of this game. However, I am hoping that this game will catch up. We can only hope for a public beta. This will give you a good idea of the player base that is interested.

Xsyon Citizen

Welcome Nvrsbr!

YakCast wrote:
    All new MMO's promise the moon
    we have that all all its phases which affects how dark the nights are and it moves across he sky, as does the sun! :silly:

Virtus wrote:
    YakCast wrote:
    we have that all all its phases which affects how dark the nights are and it moves across he sky, as does the sun! :silly:
    Can it give you a BJ too? I'm watching you..sneaky devs..

Gunz wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    YakCast wrote:
    Can it give you a BJ too? I'm watching you..sneaky devs..
    He's not a dev lol