Thread: Returning Chic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Returning Chic

from nearly 5 years ago.

Hello all,

I'm a USA college student in my 20s. I prefer scifi, steampunk, postapocalyptic, and some fantasy themery. I enjoy deck/card games, tabletop games, board games, and the occasional retro games. I game primarily on PC, but also have xbox360, ps3, & a wii. I've been in guilds before, but tend to get overdedicated (logged 83 hours in one week of raptr once O.o) and pushed into leadership so may try to fly solo this time around, we shall see.

My PC significant experience includes: SWG, City of Steam, Neverwinter, Eclipse War Online, There, W101, TSO, FusionFall, Otherland, Devilian, Savage Lands. Casual includes: MtgDop, DDO, SWTOR, STO, SMITE, Tera, Aurora World, Fallen Earth, WWII Battleground Europe, Black Gold Online, Dragon's Prophet, FoM, Xyson, WoW, Aura Kingdom, Champions Online, Star Wars Clone Wars. Wanted to play but never got around to it and never will: APB, Aion, Wildstar, Hand of Fate, The Repopulation. Looking forward to: Deus Ex Universe and Life of Rome!!! So excited that it didn't die with Gamingo.

It's nice to meet you Xsyon Community, I know I have limited sandbox experience but something about this game is appealing, so hope to see you in game
    Last edited by Frela; 12-29-2015 at 09:05 PM.