Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I am just waiting for those lock options with subscription, so I could have a goal/purpose.
    This isn't actually a planned thing is it? I've looked about and I haven't seen anything saying that Jordi is planning on making the game pay to win (though he has stated the opposite).

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauven View Post
    This isn't actually a planned thing is it? I've looked about and I haven't seen anything saying that Jordi is planning on making the game pay to win (though he has stated the opposite).
    First of it's not pay to win it's more like buy to play with subscription witch will add some form of income to support Xsyon, and everyone well have access to it.
    It was stated on "no subscription" Thread.
    Last edited by znaiika; 01-28-2016 at 06:15 AM.

If the plan is to not merge the 2 servers I think this thread should be locked, so not to confuse potential players that may hesitate to purchase this game thinking the PVE server could get merged with the PVP server.

Yes, I'll close this thread as this proposal is no longer being considered. Regarding optional subscriptions, the only thing I have planned is what I currently set up to keep totems / tribes active without logging in.