Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Reason why pvp is empty is because of gankers and griefers not Xsyons fault, reason why Xsyon said no to merge pvp with pve is because pvpers did not propose a pvp option which dose not force pveers in to pvp, pvpers want to have advantages over pveers and don't want to play on the same/equal rights with pveers.

/pvp flag is a good option, which will allow people to pvp if they want to, but will not force them to pvp.
    Xsyon never said he want to remove pvp, he left you pvp server.

Totally agree with MrDDT.
    Gankers and griefers were Xsyons fault. When ganking and griefing is possible it happens.
    Instead of finding compromises he just separated community loosing pvpers and pvers liking to have some pvp.
    Whats wrong with advantages for those who plays harder? PVErs have their advantages for killing bosses and such. Remove BOSSES from PVE server! Having empty PVP server is a disadvantage. Bring people back on PvP server!!

At least remove full loot and add pvp zones with greater resource chances to fight for. Nobody looses anything. Global market will be brought to live. And add these changes on PvP server only. See how population will move on to pvp server.

Xsyon Citizen
    Ganking and griefing is possible because of ffa pvp not because of Xsyon don't blame someone else for your own actions, it's pvpers fault, if you bring pvp areas to pve server ganking and griefing is going to be possible on pve server as well, and will destroy pve server.

What kind of advantages pveers have? over who they have advantages? over pvpers? Is pve content not available to pvpers in any way?

Your words "At least remove full loot and add pvp zones with greater resource chances to fight for. Nobody looses anything. Global market will be brought to live. And add these changes on PvP server only. See how population will move on to pvp server."

Ask Xsyon to do those changes on pvp server and see what happens, although there is a catch this would work as a bait when some move to pvp server from pve some could join and build tribes large enough then pvpers make-up their mind and force Xsyon to change back to full loot and FFA pvp, it is a pvp server after-all.
    Last edited by znaiika; 01-16-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Ganking and griefing is possible because of ffa pvp not because of Xsyon don't blame someone else for your own actions, it's pvpers fault, if you bring pvp areas to pve server ganking and griefing is going to be possible on pve server as well, and will destroy pve server.

What kind of advantages pveers have? over who they have advantages? over pvpers? Is pve content not available to pvpers in any way?

Your words "At least remove full loot and add pvp zones with greater resource chances to fight for. Nobody looses anything. Global market will be brought to live. And add these changes on PvP server only. See how population will move on to pvp server."

Ask Xsyon to do those changes on pvp server and see what happens, although there is a catch this would work as a bait when some move to pvp server from pve some could join and build tribes large enough then pvpers make-up their mind and force Xsyon to change back to full loot and FFA pvp, it is a pvp server after-all.
    I like the way Ilius is saying.

How about we leave the PVE server just as it is, NO PVP whatsoever and we only talk about changes to the PVP server? Surely that shouldn't affect you on the PVE server right?

So what we do is change the PVP server to be a PVE with 1/2 the zones PVP. Put in conquest areas with higher resource gains and things to fight over. Change the looting system from full loot to random dropped equipped item, and in conquest areas you make it full loot. Also give options for tribes to war each other and fight in the PVE areas. So only tribes at war can fight in the PVE areas ( and all zones). Then make war options for tribe take overs in tribe areas.

Tell me if PVPers would love this system. It would be a dream for PVPers.

Let's make Xsyon great again with PVP options. Risk vs reward.

Xsyon Citizen
    I am not against it, if pvpers like it why not.
    I think it a great idea, leave pve alone, would be nice if pve gets revs to all scrap areas, to have pve server with more pve contant and make changes to pvp server only, as you described.
    It is up to Xsyon now whenever he want to do changes.

Is pvp content not available to pveers in any way? What a discrimination. If we take absolute PVPer he doesnt like to farm anything except other players, and this game is 100% about farm.

I would like this option +1 vote from me.

I know this post was started because it was raised in the Suggestions thread, however, i have a suspicion Jordi may be putting the feelers out because he cant manage and develop for the 2 servers....so 1 will go (assume the PvP one) maybe not now but possibly this year? Hope im wrong, maybe Jordi can clear this up?

I would love to start up a fresh PvP toon but im not willing to invest the time while the server is the way it is atm and future doubts.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by ilius View Post
    Is pvp content not available to pveers in any way? What a discrimination. If we take absolute PVPer he doesnt like to farm anything except other players, and this game is 100% about farm.
    Is absolute pvpers can"t farm players on pvp server? what are you talking about? if Xsyon change pvp server to what ddt and others want you will have this problem, are you going to blame Xsyon for that? then Xsyon has to think twice before changing anything.

You're not listening.

Is absolute pvpers can"t farm players on pvp server?
    They can't. Because there is nobody there.

what are you talking about? if Xsyon change pvp server to what ddt and others want you will have this problem, are you going to blame Xsyon for that?
    What are you talking about? What problem? Blame for what? For giving us an apportunity to play in a bigger community and have pvp as an option to be reworded same as for PvE bosses or just hard work?

What I personally do blame him for (with all the respect for the game he is making for us) is that decision to separate servers rather than looking for compromise. If he wants to work on PvE features only why keep PvP server at all?? And I personnaly not afraid to loose all the progress if it'll be the cost for what we ask. I think even MrDDT with his huge base and hundreds of hours spent in game won't mind to start from scratch.

I'm saying that we can have both pvp and pve content on one server. Let it be PvP server. Those PvEers who doesnt want any pvp will stay on peace, building and farming forever.

PvP anywhere with Full loot is not an option for this game. PvP content must be just one of the options. But still I want to be able to go on scavenging alone, in my Charm set, not being afraid to loose it. True hardcore pvp needs way more balancing and features. Not needed.
    Last edited by ilius; 01-17-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Xsyon Citizen
    I were talking about you wanting to be a true pvper so you don't have to farm, which you are going to have to anyway.
    I have a feeling that I am talking to a same person with different names.

I have no problem with pvp server changes, don't know what are you trying to prove, I already said I agree with ddt changes he wants for pvp server.
    Last edited by znaiika; 01-17-2016 at 09:45 AM.