Love the new look

The darker theme is nice. It's lookin' good!

Very very dark grey text on a black background. Looks like it was designed by Hotblack Desiato.

Not readable in Firefox.

The only changes when I'd posted were to the main forums page, which looks great; but I agree, the text in the posts here needs to be lightened a bit for easier reading. A lighter grey would be nice. Bit difficult to read atm. Guess we'll have to wait to see the full effect when everything's done.

Still lovin the dark theme.

For me is perfect, well done. Only reply buttons now need a better colour.

Better now for me. Showing white on black on completed posts.

Buttons on editing window are grey on white and need more contrast.

Looks Great, I love it !, Looks polished!

The white with dark background is very easy to read , now transfer dark backgrounds to the tooltips ingame

I use firefox to but looks fine to me (I dont know if theres been more changes since the first posts tho)

Sark

Hi everyone,

I'm not yet done with the forum changes as there are a lot of minor elements to update. Things like the reply box buttons and other items you may notice are still off will be changed.

Thanks for the input!

Everything looks nice and polished. Easy to read and not hard on the eyes. Appreciate the change to a darker theme.

Gave it some time and the only thing I've noticed is the quote bubbles...still on white background with light text.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    minor elements to update.

Yeah the quote bubbles are the only problem I have, other than that looks good.

Found one more...

The comments sections of the Patch Notes/Dev Updates are still white.