I have been playing Xsyon on and off for years. I don't even remember how many accounts I have 3 or 4 I think? I tried several tribes along the way. Played solo got ganked, and ganked, and umm.... ganked, good times. Tried it out on the "new" pve server, sometime later, talking to the same six or seven people online at that time. Got board, began talking to myself and eating the grass I pulled, finally moved on to another game, again.
Got a letter in my email stating buy to play. Thought to myself, hmm.. got so bad they are giving it away. Don't get me wrong, always loved the game, just hated the experience.
Anyway, my "current" game went offline for a bit so just for the laugh I jumped into Xsyon just to look around. Kid you not, ended up playing the entire weekend. Had a blast. There is so many people now. Hell, I even setup a trade with some folks west of me. For the record I have never had the experience of a full trade partnership in Xsyon. Yesterday alone I bet you I met 20-25 people. Not hundreds of miles away but around me! The local chat was blowing up. I have had more fun playing in the last couple days in Xsyon then all my time combined thus far. Just seems like a totally different game now. The community, even as free to play, is just great, great people. The staff is helpful and fast. I am quick to complain, I figured I take a moment to let Xsyon know you are definitely headed in the right direction.

I am curious, altho buy to play has had a major impact on game experience, it is without a doubt impossible to maintain the game financially like this. I am sure this must have been a big leap of faith to make the call for the switch. Question is what is the game plan for expenses? Gold membership privileges? Donation? Game of the year edition with perks? Cosmetic Store? possibly even Xsyon 2.0? Just curious.

Great job btw.