Teamspeak Channels for Xsyon Tribes

Hello,

My name is James/Xyberviri, I go by TokTok in game on both the PvP and PvE server.

I'd really like Xsyon to succeed and part of that is helping the community grow.

So, I'm offering to host team speak channels for any tribes so long as i'm able to.

The only condition is your need to use it for playing Xsyon.

Server Address: teamspeak.hngamers.com

You can usually find me in the Lobby, Lounge or the Xsyon General Chat channel.

I dont know how many people would actually take me up on this offer, so lets just say this is a pilot for now.

If you dont have a tribe or dont want to team up with some one feel free to join the General Chat Channel and ask for help.

Im more than happy to help anyone learn how to play this game.
    Last edited by xyberviri; 01-23-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Good to see people doing stuff like this, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    Hello,

My name is James/Xyberviri, I go by TokTok in game on both the PvP and PvE server.

I'd really like Xsyon to succeed and part of that is helping the community grow.

So, I'm offering to host team speak channels for any tribes so long as i'm able to.

The only condition is your need to use it for playing Xsyon.

Server Address: teamspeak.hngamers.com

You can usually find me in the Lobby, Lounge or the Xsyon General Chat channel.

I dont know how many people would actually take me up on this offer, so lets just say this is a pilot for now.

If you dont have a tribe or dont want to team up with some one feel free to join the General Chat Channel and ask for help.

Im more than happy to help anyone learn how to play this game.
    Hello Man, Beautiful initiative. Can you give your steam ID? Or add me in friends i want talk about this subject.

Steam ID: [Jorm] Lemos