Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    We also need a better combat system. What we currently have with desync and no ranged, or healing options. Makes combat very boring and bad.
    If you die you have a 5 to 20 min time to get back into the battle, which you can die in a few hits, with no way to heal or anything. You also can't find people with tracking or anything. So either you have to know about where they are or get lucky.

To be the biggest parts of missing in Xsyon PVP and combat are these few things.

1)Combat abilities. (Stun, knockback, expose, etc)
    2)Contested areas with reasons to do it. (Resource claiming for extra loot, better chance at rares etc, faster skill gain whatever)
    3)Healing options. (Standing still eating and not doing anything else for 10 to 30s is not a good option, we need bandages, faith/magic healing etc)

If you add in those 3 things, the PVP and all combat would be awesome. Sure we want ranged combat, and mounts and faster travel options etc. But just those 3 things would turn combat into a very fun game and activity would jump.

Having said that, I don't think Xsyon himself can do it. I don't think he understand combat enough and it's just not a focus he is going to.

If I were doing this for PVE. I would say remove #2 and replace it with group options and harder mobs that take skills and healing/tanking. But give better loot options.

I agree, combat is very boring. I think most people who play Xsyon agree its boring. And that is why they leave. We need healing in game. It would be nice for there to be range weapons. Add a shaman skill for healing some thing...anything. I wish he would focus on combat.

I agree with what Mr.DDT said about combat.

Needs more abilities.

Also a way to find people will be crucial. At this point almost going to the stage of knowing where everyone on the server is at all times. But that seems hard to implement.

I agree that adding more architecture recipes or more crafting skills wont do very much to attract new players.

Combat that is more fun would bring players though. And of course, more players in and of itself would increase the fun of combat system.

Also I know this isn't realistic but I personally would enjoy the game much more if I could terraform higher without having dirt in my pack. I remember how much fun I was having digging when the terraform bug existed where you could drop your pack and the dirt wouldn't deplete.

Mostly because I enjoy building extremely tall structures but that is out of the question even with the new architecture system (because collecting all of that dirt takes a very long time and requires moving totems to new plots of land constantly, and that being said it also would ruin the land to dig big holes everywhere)

I like the idea of totems being open to attack 24/7 and second the idea that the combat system needs work. Personally, I would love to see aimed combat eliminated and go to an old school stats based combat. I absolutely despise twitch combat. As an old guy, my button mashing and mouse swinging skills are getting rusty.
    Last edited by Danfrey; 07-23-2016 at 01:48 AM.

I see so many comments from people that dont play on that server lol, to me it looks like a GREAT idea and i will have great fun testing it however it is implemented.

This is suppose to be a pvp server... why is the notion of being able to switch a controlled zone to a safe zone even being considered? There's a pve server already for those kind of people. Please make it an actual pvp server. Free for all full loot pvp, no safe zones ANYWHERE,ability to raid enemy tribe cities, asset destruction etc the game has so much potential when it comes to conquest. I just started playing but if the pvp server is just gonna be a half assed one I won't bother getting into the game deeper

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyQuizzy View Post
    This is suppose to be a pvp server... why is the notion of being able to switch a controlled zone to a safe zone even being considered? There's a pve server already for those kind of people. Please make it an actual pvp server. Free for all full loot pvp, no safe zones ANYWHERE,ability to raid enemy tribe cities, asset destruction etc the game has so much potential when it comes to conquest. I just started playing but if the pvp server is just gonna be a half assed one I won't bother getting into the game deeper

I think there should be rules for PVP sieges 100%. I also would like to be able to build a city without people able to "glitch" into it before allowing all bins to be raided.

To me having a siege system would be awesome for PVP server. Give us ranged combat, cats and trebs, give us asset destruction, able to make repair kits for repairing walls while sieged etc etc.
    To do this, he should also put a healing system in for combat. As well as a healing/repair system for buildings. Also we need ranged combat. We need skills for combat. We need lag and desync fixed for combat. We need bugs/glitches fixed for people getting into walls etc etc.

No progress on this area of the game for 7 years now.

I can't wait for some work to be done on this project here. We've been waiting for something like this forever.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hello So i solo and have a big tribe Hope all be abel to use SAFE so no PVP am in low zone

A lot of people have been asking what contested system would be, so Im going to bump this for people.