Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xsyon Citizen
    Get rid of attribute and skill decay or offer additional attribute and skill locks for a small monthly fee. This will help keep players playing and not get frustrate by the decay system.

O.O

Znaiika....I remember old posts from you on this and yes most would agree this would be nice but there was a reason for it being the way it is. if he did this then it would be Hello Kitty construction world where no one would make a tribe together. They could all solo and be tops at everything...that is not what the game is about...its about sharing/trading....groups of people...community.

And if I member correct ...you were really the only one that continues to try to get this changed.

Leave it how it is so there is need to associate with others...a need for a market...a need for wanting to be needed.

Decay happens in RL so it is here too.

Mookie

Xsyon Citizen
    Before decay system people traded a lot more then now, and not all people had patience to grind all skills to max. So what dcay system proved? just scared people away, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Before decay system people traded a lot more then now, and not all people had patience to grind all skills to max. So what dcay system proved? just scared people away, is all.
    Using this logic, before he fixed the server roll backs and server crashing there were 1000s of people playing. After they were fixed you have less than 100. Clearly bring back server roll backs and server crashes.

Xsyon Citizen
    People didn't quit because of crashes or rollbacks, people quit because of different reasons, one of few reasons is decay system, just saying.

People didn't quit because of crashes or rollbacks, people quit because of different reasons, one of few reasons is decay system, just saying.
    I left initially because of boredom. Every day there were less and less people, and when my guild quit, I stayed on for a few weeks then left myself.

You didn't even play at the time when there were crashes and rollbacks how can you say people didn't quit because of it?

Funny is I didn't say they quit because of it, so why would you think that? Next I was trying to use your crazy logic to say they quit because they REMOVED the crashing and rollbacks and people must have wanted them because after they were fixed people were quitting.

I'm sure there are people that quit because of whatever xyz reason anyone can give. But most people left because of major issues with the game of those major issues crashing and rollbacks were why many people left at the start, then after that I would say most people left because Xsyon did not update the game as he said he was.

We are 7 years into the game and we still do not have ranged combat as he said we would have and were "ready".

I am just going out on a limb here and going to say the sale didnt go so well. While there are more people playing, they are not staying. So it isnt helping the game much.