View Poll Results: Would you like Safe Zone Removal as proposed?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 26.23%
  • Yes, but a with switch to turn on / off safe zones.

26 42.62%
  • No

19 31.15%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't think removing safe zones will attract more people to PvP server. Better add safe zones to all low lvl sectors...

Quote Originally Posted by ilius View Post
    Better add safe zones to all low lvl sectors...
    please read over the thread here: http://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php/...erver-Proposal

Specifically this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Potential Future Enhancements:
    - On top of the controlled territories: High danger zones could be full loot PvP with slightly higher resource bonuses, medium danger zones could be random loot PvP with no resource bonuses and low danger zones could be no PvPand no resource bonuses (or the same as medium danger zones).
    I vote for that with the idea of no safe zones in medium or higher for bands+.
    (I also vote for all high zones to just be the conflict zones that can be flipped to safe from)

The fear of loosing all the PvP zones shouldn't be an issue, there already is no PvP. Just leave medium zones alone and there will always be some pvp between the high and low zones.

How many people have see how many hours others have wasted in Arma on all those territory control missions? that alone is interesting for people.
    Last edited by xyberviri; 02-06-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hello well I solo but have lot of account So it just 1 player in tribe Am ok whit switch on or off

Quote Originally Posted by ilius View Post
    Don't think removing safe zones will attract more people to PvP server. Better add safe zones to all low lvl sectors...
    There is a full blown plan for the WAR server that's going to take months of coding and that's after the month(s) of current coding that's being done for other features.

The goal here is to keep it simple and give us something that resembles more of what it means to be on a war server that can be put in until the full system gets completed.

The PVE server is 100% safe everywhere, if that's what you want then go there.

The PVP server (for the few of us playing it) needs some action and we want the feeling that things matter, like the need to get our walls built.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    There is a full blown plan for the WAR server that's going to take months of coding and that's after the month(s) of current coding that's being done for other features.

The goal here is to keep it simple and give us something that resembles more of what it means to be on a war server that can be put in until the full system gets completed.

The PVE server is 100% safe everywhere, if that's what you want then go there.

The PVP server (for the few of us playing it) needs some action and we want the feeling that things matter, like the need to get our walls built.
    I actually voted yes for this feature. And I only play on PvP. We need people to have some action.
    Actually I dont think removing/leaving safe zones on tribal land makes much of a difference right now. But for some future plans maybe. Just wanted to say that its not worth an effort right now. Again its just how I feel.
    Last edited by ilius; 02-07-2016 at 02:10 AM.