Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TURTLES of FURY

TURTLES of FURY

Turtles of Fury is now Recruiting.

Currently Turtles of Fury is recruiting and accepting applications.

Our clan is taking on a multi-faceted approach to the game during the prelude period but will begin our main focus on corporate expansion. We are looking for players who are serious about the game but have a good sense of humor. Any style of game play is welcome.

ToF is a constitutional dictatorship that allows for Gunz and myself to function as dictators but also being constrained by simple rules detailed below.

TOF encourages productivity, corporatism and Imperialism and will aggressively expand.

Rules
    1.NO KILLING/GRIEFING/TROLLING TRIBE MEMBERS
    2.no killing/griefing/trolling alliance members
    3.Construction and terraforming in tribe land will be approved by Gunz or I first
    4.Any decision made in the Tribe is subject to popular vote upon request, though myself or Gunz can veto decision
    5.Once accepted into the tribe, an individual has certain rights, including parceled space for personal use, though this may need to be shared. Tribe members also hold the right to have a trial before expulsion from the tribe for any violation.

Members have MMO experience including Dark Fall online, Warhammer online, World of Warcraft, EVE, and Wurm online. This core group has also play many FPS and RTS together in clans.

As of now our tribe is taking on contracts (as soon as we enter beta) for the following types of jobs:

i) Construction (including terraforming)
    ii) Supply/resource gathering
    iii) Mercenary and Guard jobs
    iv) and any other odd job that is proposed and accepted

Also upon entering beta the clan will be taking on the responsibility to vigorously test the beta if time is left, and will follow requests of DEVs for further testing.

PM application to myself or Gunz in this format:

Name:
    Forum Name:
    In-Game Name:
    Time Zone:
    Playstyle: (i.e. crafter/gather/pvp/builder/mixed)
    hours played weekly or expected to play weekly:
    Explanation of why you are applying to TOF: (keep it short and sweet, I don't like reading novels unless they are fantasy)

Re:TURTLES of FURY

Woot.

Xsyon Citizen

Turtles with fireballs?! The Mantis Shrimp have bowls that cause nuclear explosions! There may be a turtle vs shrimp throw down. Watch out!

The 191st Expeditionary Battalion welcomes your tribe!

hahaha, nice. If war broke out..we would turtle furiously.

Chile wrote:
    Turtles with fireballs?! The Mantis Shrimp have bowls that cause nuclear explosions! There may be a turtle vs shrimp throw down. Watch out!

Seems that since the shrimp think we are trolls they have un-friended us. SO war is a possibility.

Illmaculate wrote:
    sicarius wrote:
    Chile wrote:

Seems that since the shrimp think we are trolls they have un-friended us. SO war is a possibility.
    FUCKING DO IT. Those shrimp are pretty much the biggest scrubs around.
    look in their tribal discussions thread. ahahah

Look a turtle!
    Can I join now?

Cradlejoe wrote:
    [img]http://travelingfrom.com/sanfrancisco/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/galapagos-tortoise1.jpg[/ig]
    Look a turtle!
    Can I join now?
    <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizNQKzatXA

YOU MUST BE CONTAINED!!!! (I know it's a bit older now, but still funny :laugh

Veldern wrote:
    http://www.youtube.cm/watch?v=qizNKzatXA

YOU MUST BE CONTAINED!!!! (I know it's a bit older now, but still funny :laugh
    you can't contain THESE turtles! /flex.
    :O