Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Open World PvP, option?

Kunra wrote:
    Okie wrote:
    Veldern wrote:
    I am a crafter first and a fighter second, but I would still not like to see this implemented. One of the reasons I am drawn to Open world pvp is because if someone decides to be a jerk and insult me or do other annoying things, I can kill him and make him stop, where as in other games you can't do anything but complain about harassment... which rarely makes it stop.
    Or kill people who make annoying threads over and over again.
    I will be there, just cause I don't spend all my time trying to kill others, doesn't mean I can't.

If I understand the way Combat skills work, guess what, I will be happy to see you ingame(if I ever get ingame).
    Wo wo wo bro did you just challenge be to a dance off.

GTFO carebear!

Okie wrote:
    I can picture the Dance Dance Revolution scene in Grandma's Boy already!

One of my favorite movies.

Okie wrote:
    Kunra wrote:
    Okie wrote:
    Veldern wrote:
    I am a crafter first and a fighter second, but I would still not like to see this implemented. One of the reasons I am drawn to Open world pvp is because if someone decides to be a jerk and insult me or do other annoying things, I can kill him and make him stop, where as in other games you can't do anything but complain about harassment... which rarely makes it stop.
    Or kill people who make annoying threads over and over again.
    I will be there, just cause I don't spend all my time trying to kill others, doesn't mean I can't.

If I understand the way Combat skills work, guess what, I will be happy to see you ingame(if I ever get ingame).
    If my understanding of the Skill advancement for combat is correct, yeah, it's a challenge.

I may be wrong, but if PvE combat skills advance at same rate as PvP skills, I will be ready.

Spitfire5 wrote:
    One of my favorite movies.
    "Dude, your bed is a car"

"...Yeah but it's a fucking SWEET car!"

Spitfire5 wrote:
    GTFO carebear!

Without "carebears" like me, you won't have anyone to buy armor and weapons from. Good luck with that.

Kunra wrote:
    Spitfire5 wrote:
    GTFO carebear!

Without "carebears" like me, you won't have anyone to buy armor and weapons from. Good luck with that.
    With carebears like you no one will NEED armour and weapons. If you want a non PVP crafting game go and play Tale of the Desert and stop your moaning in these forums!

Sabina wrote:
    Kunra wrote:
    Spitfire5 wrote:
    GTFO carebear!

With carebears like you no one will NEED armour and weapons. If you want a non PVP crafting game go and play Tale of the Desert and stop your moaning in these forums!

This^^

Kunra wrote:
    Lies and out-right slander.

I will sell any and all wares to PKs, not including them is being a poor business man.

And contrary to your logic, not all crafters = carebears.