Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re:Open World PvP, option?

Sabina wrote:
    Kunra wrote:
    Spitfire5 wrote:
    GTFO carebear!

Without "carebears" like me, you won't have anyone to buy armor and weapons from. Good luck with that.
    With carebears like you no one will NEED armour and weapons. If you want a non PVP crafting game go and play Tale of the Desert and stop your moaning in these forums!
    Then every part of this game based aroubd Crafting/Building has been a complete waste of dev time the last few years.

Lets make a game where everyone logs in with the same weapons and armor and we do nothing but PvP in an arena every single night.

How do you see that working out?

Sorry to delay explanation of my previous post. But my words of, "That could be true for a lot of members here at Xsyon." was in reply to,
    Or kill people who make annoying threads over and over again.

Lets not start another PvP flame yeah. That isn't directed at anyone, but to all. We really don't need yet another thread of this nature...

kiwibird wrote:
    Lets not start another PvP flame yeah. That isn't directed at anyone, but to all. We really don't need yet another thread of this nature...
    No worries, Kiwi, just think this idea might possibly cater to both crowds.

After all, it's just another idea among many. Whether it can be worked out is something else entirely.

It's one that wont be considered in my personal view. If this don't work Xsyon has commented the only other option is a separate server.

kiwibird wrote:
    It's one that wont be considered in my personal view. If this don't work Xsyon has commented the only other option is a separate server.
    That's very reassuring. I'm glad to know they won't just pull the plug on it in the middle of the game lol.

open world pvp please, i am a sever craftoholick but i do like to have some risk involved and to kill that idiot that's steeling my resources

Ok well I personaly want it to stay as is, I am almost pure crafter type and open pvp worlds is accualy the best to be a crafter in. Hell when I used to play UO and I was playing even before the trammel safe zones came in I played preety much all crafters.

When I preordered this game I knew already I was pre ordering a game that is open world pvp, honestly also from what I been reading on this system sounds like a preety good set up. Personaly I know its the fact that ussaly getting ganked and all yoru stuff taken away from you by pkers make people not want open world pvp.

I personaly dont see the problem with this being open pvp, heck right now im accualy not only waiting on my turn to get in but tribeless still right now, but defently gonna have to find some peeps to roll with casue this was made clear this isnt solo friendly lol.

drake1980 wrote:
    Ok well I personaly want it to stay as is, I am almost pure crafter type and open pvp worlds is accualy the best to be a crafter in. Hell when I used to play UO and I was playing even before the trammel safe zones came in I played preety much all crafters.

When I preordered this game I knew already I was pre ordering a game that is open world pvp, honestly also from what I been reading on this system sounds like a preety good set up. Personaly I know its the fact that ussaly getting ganked and all yoru stuff taken away from you by pkers make people not want open world pvp.

I personaly dont see the problem with this being open pvp, heck right now im accualy not only waiting on my turn to get in but tribeless still right now, but defently gonna have to find some peeps to roll with casue this was made clear this isnt solo friendly lol.
    Exactly, I love to build, i was a construction maniac in Wurm back in the day and with Open pvp/terraforming if it is implamented, would make for a much more interested, exciting world. I don't want another carebear realm where there is no danger, that just ruins the whole feel of this game. OPen pvp, possibly unrestricted terraforming, and this game will have at least one very happy customer.

sicarius wrote:
    unrestricted terraforming
    This is one of the things I'm worried about. Unrestricted building in any sandbox is bad. The griefing kiddies will take advantage of that in a heartbeat and the world will end up looking ridiculous.