Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Peace Server Backup

My questions:
    - Are you not seeing both the recent and total Skill uses?
    - Are the Skill use totals incorrect or different than what you see on the Main Servers?
    - Or were you looking for a total on Stat uses?
    yes it show up both for me. i compared it the the screen of the report i made, and my current terraforming skill shows 141.516 uses. i assume this amount is the correct number.

probly it worked before but i had not the amount of uses on the warserver backup since i played less on this one.

i am not looking for stat uses since they'll reset anyway.

6. no diffrence on this backup. i logged in after i redownloaded the anim.xsip, and after that i also redownloaded the texture.xsip. it still the same, i'll add another screen.

17. its zone 779 pos 630/480. currently there is a tribe of the player Jemma calls Mystery Island Mountain.

4. i know a spot where i had this gap whenever i crossed the zones around. i just passed it 2 times and it does not happen to me anymore.

1) I'll explain the Skill and Stat Tracker to make sure that it's function is clear. Now that the trackers are corrected this is how they should work.
    currently skills can decay when they hit 0 recent uses. you should disable this system because with this patch it will force player to make sure they use every skill they have on a higher lvl at least once per 7 (active) days.
    the system about skilldecay is pretty good, i have never seen anything similar to other games. but a player should be able to decide which skils he want to go down or not in the future as well. since we have the locks, and since as more skills you have high all other skills will raise slower again and again, it would mess up the system how it worked till now.

i understand its your desire skills reset, and now were it shows total uses i have no problem about that anymore. but if skills that hit 0 recent uses can decay by raising another skill in the same category -no matter if a player control the decay with locks on another skill that is dropping- it would destroy the effort a whole bunch of player putted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016613_10_28_41.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	527  
    Last edited by Pwnuts; 06-13-2016 at 07:29 AM.