Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    Hi
    I received the revival problem too, no information about infirmary's or home.

I also have just logged on today and the Building i was planning was all Valid and pending, but now 2 floor parts are invalid?

I will go on again in a bit to see if i can replace them with new floor pieces.

Xsyon Citizen
    I just tested the revive system twice and all appears good now. Thank you!

Xsyon Citizen
    Another issue I've noticed is with my trade totem. When I open the trade totem, instead of stating the number of items I have up on totem, it says 'E Items'. Typing a letter into the search bar, the number of items is stated as a random symbol like a # or =. Clicking on the global tab doesn't show the heading info, but typing a letter in that search window brings up the heading info but just says 'items' at the end

I've patched a fix for the item count on the title of trade totems.

I also have just logged on today and the Building i was planning was all Valid and pending, but now 2 floor parts are invalid?
    There was a rendering issue causing invalid parts to show as valid immediately after I first patched this update. You may have been seeing the effects of this. To make sure things are displaying correctly now, please delete all files from your Xsyon/Base/Scripts directory (with the game closed) and patch again through the launcher. If you still have issues after this, let me know.

Thanks!

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I've patched a fix for the item count on the title of trade totems.

There was a rendering issue causing invalid parts to show as valid immediately after I first patched this update. You may have been seeing the effects of this. To make sure things are displaying correctly now, please delete all files from your Xsyon/Base/Scripts directory (with the game closed) and patch again through the launcher. If you still have issues after this, let me know.

Thanks!
    Yes that was the problem, were all showing fine the 1st day when in fact they weren't 'as you said'.
    All sorted now
    Thanks