Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sim city "excalibur"

FIRST!..THIS IS MY THREAD AND YOU CAN NOT SEE A STRUCTURE OF THIS COMING BIGGEST EVENT! ITS ONLY A THREAD WHERE I BRING MY THOUGHTS IN ONE COMPACT THREAD AND YOU CAN VISIT IT DAYD BY DAY! WITH TIME YOU CAN SEE THEN A STRUCTURE OF THIS COMPLEX EVENT! ...
    hi...My next idea is a Player driven big City with a inner core..our City from Clan "A BETTER TOMORROW".
    This thread is absolutly at beginning and with time/new idea it is filling to a very complex SIM CITY PART on the war Server!
    the actualy Phase is 0,1 %. Follow this thread and you can see with time it fill it with more and more ideas to 100 %
    Why i would make a IDEA/EVENT?... Xsyon is a absolutly SANDBOXGAME and lifes from the ideas of all the Player!..example DAY Z from Arma2...ist a typical idea from Player! And i would also wanted bring a idea to life in Xsyon...The Pajute War 1860 is still alive and i wait of the upcoming Feature TAMING,MOUNT,PETS. And this new Idea is then a PART of the PAJUTE WAR 1860 in XSYON.
    The SIM CITY "EXCALIBUR" is a Goal in this war and each Player can be the KING/President of the City by winning the most conquested Areas on the map!
    Ok now i start with the concept SIM CITY "EXCALIBUR"
    EXCALIBUR is a central place where all playing CLANS/GUILDS can join and have so contact to all the Players in game! They can do her Job..specialice on her crafting...sell Things to the KING/LORD and all the Player have a Feeling of true MMO and see all other Players!...The other Thing is JORDI can develope more and more Features and bring it to the game (we have shortly riched the ground Features..,and then it Comes EVOLVING with more RECIPES..new Wishes from Player and so on!)
    I REPEAT IT AGAIN "XSYON" is in Moment the only OPEN WORLD MMO that is released! and not the JOKE with the other BLOCKBUSTER Disaster "Black deserrt".."Arche Age"..or the new Blockbuster "NO MAN SKY" also without Multiplayer! XSYON IS NO WIPE!!..you Play it with 1000 of Players on one Server and one World!
    Last edited by Whorlok; 08-19-2016 at 11:52 AM.