Post Looking for tribe in either PvE or PvP

Hello, Id like to join a tribe in either server. Doesnt matter if its PvP or PvE, its all fun. I really enjoy cooking and farming in this game, so id be doing a lot of that unless told to do something else. Im not "good" at PvP or npc combat so id be taking more of jus a crafting role. Looking forward to any invites, thanks for your attention. =D

Some info about me :

I work Mondays, Wensdays, Fridays & Saturdays from 7am-2pm.
    That leaves me open for the rest of the day really, plus my days off in between I can be really active.

I'm willing to Skype or Teamspeak or whatever voice chat you use if needed.

I have two parts left till I finish my new pc, currently using a laptop with a single core amd processor thats not even being made anymore, so parden my low fps issues.

Other than the constant lag Im still willing to play because the depth of this game rocks.

Please hire me.

Hello again...

Answered your other post.

I am active atm on PvP and there are 2-3 others there that may be interested in recruiting. they play during the evening time and one just left state to attend to some business and gone for a week or so.

PvP for now is hardly pvp and is less populated than Pve. In fact I'm prolly the only one that has kilt people on pvp in the last 6 months.

I can invite for the tribe im in but I cannot change ranks so with Oasis you would not be able to build. The other 2-3 people however might let you. Either way, you make the call and then enjoy.

Mookie

Alright, thanks Ooloo. Im really looking for someone who isnt too advanced into the game, or Ill just become a wandering trader on PvP and set up a tiny shop. But activity is a must.

OK then...

Id say try the wandering on Pve first. there you will prolly find more of other new players who would love to have a helping hand in any way shape or form. just like any other game tho, Summer and winter holidays take people away from gaming. So don't get discouraged because right now we are in a lull of incoming players. Let us know where you decide to mainly play and we can help you get a small cart.

Mookie

Alright, well I found a home with Calcifer, and thats been going well so far.