Halloween 2016 Met and Greet

Hi everyone, My wife Cahira and I have been playing for a short time now and are anxious to meet other citizens of Xsyon. We will be hosting a Halloween party and the Funny Farm zone 738 x855 z855 on Oct 31 2016 7-10 pm est. We welcome all citizens of Xsyon to stop by for a drink and some Halloween treats. Hope to see you then.

Nodin and Cahira

Our friends Mookie, Glorp, Gruu and Pootie stop by for a Halloween toastClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016111_0_52_55.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	539

And then after a few too many Girls Gone WildClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016111_1_14_43.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	540

mO.Om ...... Peeks out from under his Rock to comment.

Having come back to PVE to rebuild my Rock, I noticed PVE was close to the same state as PvP...oh no it wasn't. After a couple trips around the lake, I met several people...mainly Nodin and Cahira of Funny Farm. Over the month leading up towards Halloween these 2 have not been deterred by a low population and have been playing the game much to their enjoyment such as I did when I was new. Cahira decided to make a watering hole which was to me a neat concept to offer a place to not only trade but to just sit and chat to get to know each other. Conversation one day brought up Events and I mentioned that yes Xsyon held events...Halloween being one of them and with luck a Guide ( name with-held ) popped on and re affirmed this and yes there would be a Halloween event. Cahira decided to hold a party at her Watering hole and Nodin Posted it. Halloween...Yay...chance to get a Pumpkin Head...but after I rushed home after work I was told that no Guide had been on. Heck with it. I rounded up the Family and headed over. We understood that most people were either out getting celebrating Halloween in RL but I was a bit shocked that No one else but the 6 of us showed up...Global was silent.
    My Hats off to these 2 tho for going the extra mile to set this up ( Gruu gave Cahira her Pumpkin head as a gift for the effort) but we were dismayed that a guide said there would be an Event and nothing Happened. I hope That Guide will come back and at a Minimum...Give Cahira and Nodin a Halloween Treat for their efforts in game since, isn't that Jordis goal here...to have player driven events?
    Again this was fun and I hope for Xmas that a Event does happen.

Glorp, Gruu, Mookie

Thanks Glorp and friends for stopping by for a drink and conversation. It was very enjoyable. Cahira and I would like to thank you and so many other wonderful people for your help and advice which has made this so much fun for us. This truly is a great community.