The Test Server is open with changes. There are now 3 screen modes: full screen, windowed and borderless windowed mode. Windowed mode has been revised to re-scale better at game resolutions that match or exceed your current screen resolution.

This has been tested quite a bit but I appreciate additional public tests. Here's what I'm looking for:

1) Please try out borderless mode at all resolutions. Does this work well for you? Are there any offset mouse issues? If so, what is your screen resolution and at what game resolution do you encounter problems?

2) Please try out windowed mode especially at the maximum resolutions. Does the window re-scale properly to fit within your screen with the bottom windows task bar visible? Does the game window extend past your screen at any resolution? Do you encounter any offset mouse issues? If so, again, what is your screen resolution and at what game resolution do you encounter problems?

In particular if you can set your monitor beyond 1920x1080 I would like your feedback. If everything checks out ok (I hope it does!) I'd also like to know.

Thanks!