1st off all.. I do not expect a AAA game.. and Pan, i dont want you to feel like im coming down on you, your an awesome person to play with, your helpful, you support the game by doing your radio show, and help those that need it.. hell you helped me get seeds so i could farm.. But I have to agree with alot of what MrDDT is saying.. We need something to do.. Im not expecting 40 mains raids, or naval combat.. would those things be cool?? Heck yea.. But i would be happy with regular updates, when you say you are going to release something, release it.. I read somewhere that archery is working.. IF ITS WORKING then why isnt it in game!? I feel as tho the owner of the game has lost interest in developing it, and is just trying to milk every dollar he can from it, with hype & broken promises.. I hope not.. but that is what it feels like. I bought 2 accounts to help support the game.. if there were micro transactions, i would throw him a few dollars a month to help.. thats how much I WANT to see this game evolve and take off.. We are in a time where survival games are becoming very popular.. new games are coming out in the genre on a regular basis.. NOW is the time to start adding content.. now is the time to get serious and GET SOME HELP developing the game.. or else..