Quite disappointed in the progress of this game, and the lack of communication. This game is great, but theres not enough to do to keep people playing.. skill up, pull grass till your fingers bleed, then pull some more...build, and get your face handed to you by rabbits and squirrels. This game has been in development for years.. and still.. nothing. Once you have established yourself to the point where surviving is no longer a problem, the game gets boring.. and this is why the game is dead.. I understand you are only 1 person developing this game, dont you think its time to start recruiting some help? Make it moddable so the community can contribute to development.. SOMETHING!! Spend some time researching what games like Xsyon are doing, Ark, Conan Exiles, Dark & Light.. Xsyon has soooo much potential.. its too bad that it will be years before we see anything of significance.

Some of the new features you have planned make no sense in the current stage the game is in... example, territorial conquest system!? are you serious!? theres not enough people playing to even consider this.. most of your community is on the PVE server.. wich in my opinion is the only thing Xsyon has going for it.. the only thing that sets it apart from games like it.. all the others are pvp only.

Yea, you have Farming, and Hunting but these are a waste of time, really.. when you think about it, the rewards from these features decay after a while, so you find yourself GIVING it away.. and your auction house like system is horrible, what was the logic is requiring people to run and find the totem where the thing you want to buy is being sold.. Just link them all, already.. allowing us to just buy from who ever, right from our totem.. At least then it MIGHT get used.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh, i Talked this game up to my friends saying how fun it was, they all bought the game and gave it a go, and got bored in a month or so.. I log in to play and i find my self doing teh same thing, over and over again.. Growing more veggies to replace the ones that have decayed.. pointless.. stopped doing it, i just fish now for food.. Building.. Bugged.. cant get floor tiles to sit right on cantilevers.. stopped doing that.. and WTF is up with making cantilevers out of grass!? really!? its called wood!! pulling grass is the most annoying feature in this game, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you could pull more than 4 at a time.. and why cant we craft nails!? seriously!? nails are more valuable than dollars.. this game needs Mining and Smithing BADLY! Exploring... /sigh its more and more of the same, my time in game is spent running around and looking for tribal land thats been abandoned, looting whats lootable and taking it back to base.. unfortunately, this too gets boring after you keep finding the same stuff over and over again.. I have TENTS full of the same ole crap.. how about some deep dark caves to explore, with randomly spawning treasure chests, rare spawn creatures at the end of these caves that drop loot, dollars, nails, SOMETHING!! Scavenging for dollars and recipes needs to be tweaked, scavenge a spot, move, scavenge a spot move, some of these scrap heaps are huge, again, quality of life.. allow us to scavenge a spot more than once, before we have to move..

MYST TRADERS!! This sounded interesting until i heard you have to have a large tribe in order to even use this.. the grind in this game is bad, very bad.. some quality of life tweaks need to be made.. or people just wont continue to play anymore, and after all i have said, I REALLY WANT THIS GAME to succeed.. But with only 1 developer, i just dont see it happening...

For now im gonna stay optimistic and HOPE that new stuff is coming soon, and i dont just mean features, you really need to think about content.. animal taming and archery should be the 1st thing to drop IMO.. then work on the melee combat revisions.. make archery worth using.. ive heard that it will be less damage than melee combat... really? where is the fun in that? MOUNTS are another thing that need to drop asap.. walking is getting really, really old..

So im gonna stop cuse i can keep going and going, ive given the community more than enough to start trolling my post, and you guys can go for it.. Like i said, even tho i may seem like im bashing the game right now, I do LOVE this game.. and i want to see it succeed, but right now i cant even suggest it to anyone.. anymore.. cuse everyone I suggested it too, who has bought the game, feels robbed.. it would be different if the game had only been in development for a year or two.. but its been years now..