Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    agree PVP combat is much improved, before I couldnt hit my alt if it was running, now i can easily. so it is improved. I could even hit my alt has it ran past me while i was stationery, which would have been nigh on impossible before. couldnt test with another player.

No sliding whatsoever and jumping/anims on one screen, showed very closely after on the other very much better then before. I did get the stuck in combat visual glitch occaisonally ie when I look at my alt its showing a combat pose, but not on the alts screen itself, this occurred during combat presumably through constantly going into and out of combat mode.

There is quite a tight distance limit on right clicking on a player to join a party, caught me out at first, but realised eventually.

The party system functions.
    agree only your own actual HP numbers display, not the other party members ( dunno if thats intended).
    Party chat works with /p

I did notice after moving the party frame around the screen by dragging it, that sometimes if you tried to transfer an item from a pouch to a bag the pointer would not select the item. but this was intermittent.

The party is dropped if only 1 member is online, i presume thats intended.

Tribe leader transfer works now where before you had to kick the leader before the leader icon would move

If i had the tribe panel open on 2 screens at the same time, when I changed Tabs on one screen it changed tabs on the other as well, though Maybe cos I was playing through 2 clients on one IP and PC- I dunno on that one.

new trees growing on roads, not something i could test. all i saw was the old mature trees that were there before.

agree the Trade and Quest Totems now cannot be moved at all, while the tribe one can be rotated.

On Town name change, the town name replaces the tribe name on the mini map so that the tribe name isnt shown at all.

Didnt notice any rain, so didnt notice any rain falling through roofs.

didnt see any ploughed texture on public land, so dont know if its reverting.

I noticed my WeaponCraft schemecap increased from 40 to 53. Didnt see any other
    craft affected.

I noticed that you removed the recently added 2nd decimal on the stats panel.
    That was to me at least a welcome addition, though 99.99 would diplay correctly
    100.99 would display with the final 9 being on the line below. any chance to bring that back
    but all on one line ?

a lot of changes done Thank You

Sark
    Last edited by chojinuk; 03-02-2017 at 10:21 AM.