Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I reverted the Angora set. Thurgond is correct, it's not a female only set. Ooops.

O.O

Ok...so here is prolly not the right place to discuss this but the change can occur here.

So first off...not being here at launch, I will be making some assumptions. The Angora skirt in the Angora set was prolly put in for the female gamers but when the female sets were introduced this set got overlooked.

We are in Post Apocalyptic times in game so no references to Older uses such as Greek / Egyptian / Scottish. There were a few cultures where Men still wore either a long tunic type or dress ie: Asian, however they were long, past the knees or all the way to the ankles.
    If the Man wanted to have a cover to help protect his under clothes it would have been an apron or like some cultures they used a loin cloth.

If Thurgond is so ticked that this set would be made into female only...then have a guide make him a replacement dex set in something Male but I still believe that NOW is the time to catch and change this. No man wears a Skirt unless they have a problem.

Sure you say will he ever wear it? Will those that make the set as males just choose not to wear that part of it? I don't know...but if only one Male person is bummed about this then I think you can compensate him.

Change the set to Female while you can in this patch.

Mookie

Mookie, it's not for only males.

I never liked the female armor sets, I didn't understand the big push for them but they are here and we are stuck with female toons able to wear 100% of the armor in the game, and males stuck with 50% of them.

I surely don't think we need to worry about this anymore, lets please move onto something more worthwhile like adding in better PVE and more game like stuff, like siege system.

-I tried out grouping party. Works great.
    - Tribe totem rotation works
    -town name works
    - adding players to party works by typing in their name
    - party members health and energy is displayed correctly (wish that by clicking on their avatar it would target the player. This would help to have that in game if healing is ever added)

Xsyon Citizen
    Plowed land changing back to dirt, not sure if it's changing back to dirt then growing grass or just going straight to grass, got a large patch south of my place, most of it is still covered in the plowed texture, but it's speckled with patches of grass.

Creature age, is this just a label or are animals going to start to die of old age, had this Coyote living in my tribe almost as long as the tribes been out in 904, and it's labeled "Ancient Legendary Coyote Dog" on Test.

Ranks on the Revenants is a nice touch, Rookie to Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Bejaymac View Post
    Plowed land changing back to dirt, not sure if it's changing back to dirt then growing grass or just going straight to grass, got a large patch south of my place, most of it is still covered in the plowed texture, but it's speckled with patches of grass.

Creature age, is this just a label or are animals going to start to die of old age, had this Coyote living in my tribe almost as long as the tribes been out in 904, and it's labeled "Ancient Legendary Coyote Dog" on Test.

Ranks on the Revenants is a nice touch, Rookie to Legendary
    about creature age, its been ingame a long time but as a hidden attribute we couldnt see.
    Creatures do die if they get old enough. its the same for the next tag, ie Legendary, the more "fight wins" the creature has gains it ranks, again it was there we just couldnt see it. a win is where the creature survives a fight by either running away or killing a player ie if it survives an encounter its classed as a win.