Feedback Request - Bug Fixes (Test Server)

The Test Server is running with several bug fixes and minor changes that will be included in the next patch.

If you can, please confirm that these are fixed. Or, if you still see problems with any of these issues, please let me know. Thanks!

1) Input allows for several punctuation marks in Trade, Craft and Quest inputs.

2) Proper blocking of changing Tribe Leader’s rank. The Tribe Leader should always have the default leader rank.

2) Fixed an issue causing trade items to be removed when attempting to remove tribe leader. (Removing the tribe leader would fail, but trade items for the leader would be removed.)

3) Trees should not spawn on scrap piles, rock or road surfaces.

4) Revised dropping back slot containers to prevent errors during a disconnect.

5) Crash when typing in number of items to split a stack from a Trade Totem fixed.

6) Corrected splitting a stack from a Trade Totem.

7) Fixed saving recipes. (xsyon.com/project.php?issueid=2454)

8) Fixed problems with deleting a tribe rank. Deleting a rank should set members of the deleted rank to the default member rank.

9) Collision with trees on zone boundaries should work properly now. (xsyon.com/project.php?issueid=2434)

10) Lock and permission info should properly display in tool tips. (xsyon.com/project.php?issueid=2461)

11) Resolution issues should be fixed with the improved windowed and borderless windowed modes. (xsyon.com/project.php?issueid=2283)

2) Proper blocking of changing Tribe Leader’s rank. The Tribe Leader should always have the default leader rank.

It is blocked when a lower rank tries to change leader but..

leader swapping was ok yesterday but today it seems while swapping leader between 2 toons, somehow both are listed on the totem as leader but neither has the leader icon.

Relogging didnt give the leader icon to either of 2 toons, yet both listed as leader on the totem.

But one of them (prolly the actual leader can still assign leader rank without getting the "you cant do this" msg the other gets the msg

1) Input allows for several punctuation marks in Trade, Craft and Quest inputs.

Trade and Craft dont require Punctuation inputs do they ?
    --- Quest Totem - Title Field - Couldnt add puntuation to the Title field exept ' ~ _
    --- Quest Totem - Description Field - Yes could add punctuation
    --- Quest Totem - Goal Field - Yes could add punctuation - But this is not needed in the goal field is it ?

7) Fixed saving recipes. (xsyon.com/project.php?issueid=2454)

Yes Coobook saves and loads again, I could add only '_ ~ to the name of the recipe
    but no other punctuation character.

(when I went to get firewood from trees, I didnt get any logs at all when the tree fell, I suppose you switched something off ? )

5) Crash when typing in number of items to split a stack from a Trade Totem fixed.
    and
    6) Corrected splitting a stack from a Trade Totem.

I put 500 nails on the trade and bought 100 of them, sale went through, no crash when on either seller end or buyer, is this what you mean ?

But i did make sure that the price was easily divisable in whole numbers ie 500 nails at $500
    maybe crashing was cos of prices not divisable in whole numbers, prolly I need to restest that

8) Fixed problems with deleting a tribe rank. Deleting a rank should set members of the deleted rank to the default member rank.

yes works

10) Lock and permission info should properly display in tool tips. (xsyon.com/project.php?issueid=2461)

yes
    Last edited by chojinuk; 03-04-2017 at 07:53 AM.

1) Trees. Could you give a me location and tree type where you felled a tree and didn't get logs? It's working fine for me although I did just upload my latest build and double checked that all the correct data was uploaded.

2) Input. Yes, the goal input should have punctuation for a few items like schemes and I think a few other item names. Not many.

3) Trade. Yes, you described the trade split that I fixed. Before it was buying the whole stack apparently.

4) Leader change. I'll look into this and make sure it's all correct.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Xsyon; 03-05-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Getting Logs from trees, the first time I just felled 2 trees near me and didnt get any, but appears to be fine now.