Some UI questions before buying the game

I'm thinking of buying the game but I would like to know if I'll actually be able to play. If you guys can help with some answers it will be awesome.

I'm have a little vision impairment so I was wondering:

1. Is there an option to scale the UI?
    2. Is there an option to increase the fonts? or at least the chat fonts?
    3. My pc runs windows 10 with the size of the fonts and such scaled to 175%. My resolution is 1920x1080. Is there anyone with the same settings that can perhaps upload a screenshot showing some of the game windows so I can check if I can actually read stuff?

Thank you in advance for any answer you can provide.

Hello Perco,

1) No

2) No

3) I'll attach a screenshot so you can judge for yourself. You'll have to zoom to 100% to see it correctly.

Thanks for the interest in Xsyon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_201733_0_45_19.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	548  
    Last edited by Xsyon; 03-02-2017 at 05:05 PM.

http://www.xsyon.com/wiki/index.php/Borderless_Windowed

Here is a link you can use, this program will allow you to change the screen size of the game to match the of your screen. If you have a high screen res, say 2560x1440, and open up Xsyon in a small screen size, say 800x600. Then use this program to make it full screen borderless windowed, it will in effect increase the size of everything in game.

Thanks!

From the screenshot I can see its too small for me. But, it sounds like there is a good chance I can play with MrDDT's program.
    So I'm going to give it a try.

Thank you both for taking the time to answer.