Falling Trees destroy other trees completely

It makes a certain amount of sense that falling trees destroy other trees, but they actually destroy them completely, including the stumps.

Can we leave the stumps behind, and maybe another fallen tree that yields less resources than normal? "Damaged <xtype> tree"

Re:Falling Trees destroy other trees completely

Farmerbob wrote:
    It makes a certain amount of sense that falling trees destroy other trees, but they actually destroy them completely, including the stumps.

Can we leave the stumps behind, and maybe another fallen tree that yields less resources than normal? "Damaged <xtype> tree"
    Yes, I quoted myself, lol.

Apparently this has either been fixed, or it is a client side only issue. I logged out then back into the game after reporting this, and the trees that disappeared when other trees were felled across them were back.

I have company at my house and no time to play atm - barely enough time to fiddle on the forums - so I can't test right now, hopefully either tonight or tomorrow.

Re:Falling Trees destroy other trees completely

Dont belive you should be cutting trees at all atm.

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/30-prelu...-in-game#21244

I dont think there has been a update to this yet. i could be wrong but better safe then sorry.