Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    In game for an hour and a half, seems much better, no spikes to speak of. Thanks!

Good to go, two hours of no issues. Stood next to the corral and the critters didn't cause anything.

It was fine for me last night. Logged in this morning, no issues until I went to scav for a bit. I scav'd for a good hour or so, and in that time frame my ping stuck at 38ms and then got disconnected. Afterwards, maybe every 15-20 minutes, it would seem that I was about to get disconnected, nothing would happen when I tried an action, ping stuck at a certain ms ( varied ), but would clear up with high ping ( close to 900ms at one point ). Otherwise I was usually sitting under 40ms ( 32 being my normal ping most times ). Will try again in a bit to see if I can recreate the issue.

Just spent another hour or so scav'ing and got disconnected within 20 minutes, followed about another 20 minutes later with a lag spike in the 500's. Otherwise went better than when I was first online. It could very well be my connection to the server though.

Took a break for a bit, came back to forage near my tribal area in 857. Didn't forage for long, my ping was spiking quite a bit. Did not get disconnected, but took longer for foraging to trigger the action and then it took a few seconds for the item to appear in my inventory. I've logged off for now, but might be back later tonight to see if it's any better.

Hello Kruno

Almost sounds to me like you are having a connection issue could you restart your router/modem and see if that helps.
    If not submit a help ticket and we can go from there.
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

It's not my internet or router. Other family members are connected to the router as well and are having no issues. ( we have a 30 gigabyte internet package ). My brother, whom plays World Of Warcraft, is playing his game right now with no issues, along with his wife and 2 kids either watching youtube or playing online games, no issues there as well.

I may try restarting my computer, defragging, etc. to see if that helps.

Defragged, did a Disk Cleanup, and restarted. Logged in and foraged for a bit, no big issues, couple lag spikes but under 120 ms. Went out further and foraged a for a few in other spots, no issues. Got back to the tribe and cooked some fish, with no issues. But just after cooking the fish, I was spiking over 300 ms, and I was just sitting there without doing anything.

Maybe I'll try resetting the router later, but I highly doubt that's the issue.
    Last edited by Kruno; 05-30-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Seems to be running better this morning. Didn't have any lag spikes that I noticed. No clue what happened last night, maybe just bad luck connection for me lol.