Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Please change the Order of options on the right Click context menu on Baskets.

Intead of Open (the most used) at the top you now have Discard (the most dangerous)

Put Discard at the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    Please change the Order of options on the right Click context menu on Baskets.

Intead of Open (the most used) at the top you now have Discard (the most dangerous)

Put Discard at the bottom

or at the very least but in a second warning prompt for the discard.

-Initial entry into the server is extremely laggy
    -Random lag spikes as I move around the tribe area and again when I approach another tribal area.
    -Farming with lag spikes is interesting, I get a double clutch animation while trying to fertilize.
    -Inspiration seems to broken so far have tested Arch and toolcraft. Int is north of 130 and the totem is set to Scholarship.
    -Scavenging seems to be unstable and extremely limited. About every 20 pulls I get a blank pull but still counts a space in my backpack. I started in zone 700 and worked my way west to zone 783, every 7 steps used my skill. 99.92 with 115 Perc and 115 Charm. Seemed to be the same common items over and over with a total of 183 dollars and 600 ish nails, no blue prints and basic schemes. Moving from 700 to 659 an extreme area fared no better, Scav'ing has become near useless.

Season Icon on the mini-map no longer displays temperature as it has in the past, you just the the C.

Quote Originally Posted by Brexton View Post
    -Initial entry into the server is extremely laggy
    -Random lag spikes as I move around the tribe area and again when I approach another tribal area.
    -Farming with lag spikes is interesting, I get a double clutch animation while trying to fertilize.
    -Inspiration seems to broken so far have tested Arch and toolcraft. Int is north of 130 and the totem is set to Scholarship.
    -Scavenging seems to be unstable and extremely limited. About every 20 pulls I get a blank pull but still counts a space in my backpack. I started in zone 700 and worked my way west to zone 783, every 7 steps used my skill. 99.92 with 115 Perc and 115 Charm. Seemed to be the same common items over and over with a total of 183 dollars and 600 ish nails, no blue prints and basic schemes. Moving from 700 to 659 an extreme area fared no better, Scav'ing has become near useless.
    I went ahead and tried scav'ing for a couple hours, but stayed in little area. In that time I got a couple HQ rares, a couple blueprints, a few schematics ( one was even MQ Artisan ), close to 600 nails, and quite a bit of random odds and ends ( mostly HQ ). And 87 dollars. I did get some blank pulls, but was more like 1 in 40 pulls or so. Same pattern, pulled every 7 steps. Was also able to Forage in the scrap heap which I thought was odd ( never tried it before, so not sure if it was intended or not ). As for lag, mine is, for the most part, not bad. Normally get between 30 - 50ms. But after the patch hit, I could be just sitting and watching chat for a few minutes and my ping would spike for a few minutes and go back to normal. Would do this every now and then. Not high enough to mess the game up for me, but still annoying when I didn't have that issue before.

/edit

Forgot to mention: I did test out a few resource pulls while scav'ing. From what I encountered, there was a blank space where there should have been cloth. Maybe that's the blank pull we are seeing when scav'ing.
    Last edited by Kruno; 05-23-2017 at 05:22 PM.

No scaving for me. But, I did experience lag spikes on entering game for about 10 mins. 40-60 is my normal ping and I had jumps up to 600-700 and back. Did not leave tribe area so I'll check later to see if I have the same lag issues when moving around the map.

...Still getting same lag after entering game tonight. It takes 5 mins for my food and water bars to load. For almost 10 mins i can't interact with items in my bags. Ran off tribe through 3 -4 zones, at first no significant increased ping then it jumped back up to 600-700 again for several minutes.
    Last edited by wastelandstoic; 05-24-2017 at 04:52 PM. Reason: additional

-Initial entry is still laggy, took me 5 minutes to be able to use the gate to get into the tribe.
    -Random lag spikes are better...maybe?
    -Done farming for the season
    -Inspiration finally ticked, maybe I made it to the next tier so it takes more?
    -Scavenging seems to be better, ghost pulls 1 out of 50 ish now. More items are being pulled, going to make another run from 700 to 783 in a bit to compare.

I think you got it!

Prior to today I was getting horrible lag spikes when I was out traveling around to scavenge. They were so bad the game wasn't playable. Actions would take as much as 3 minutes to register. Since other people were able to play I tried reinstalling the game (twice actually). It would seem better at first, then degrade. Eventually I just made my way back to tribe where it seemed better but still erratic ping with huge spikes.

*Today my ping is perfect (about 32 which is normal) with almost no spikes or lag. I have not tried traveling around yet, but around tribe is perfect.

*I also just scavenged 100+ actions with no ghost pulls where I was getting them about every 20+pulls, so this seems to be fixed as well.

Well I left tribe and everything went south again. It was good until I got to zone 775 then the ping went crazy jumping from 30 to 900. Every action takes about 3 minutes again. While running back to tribe my health and energy stayed maxed most of the way, then all at once my health was dropping (Invisible attacker) and my energy tanked because it was registering again. So it seems it's fine if you stay in one area long enough, but cross a zone or two and it's completely unplayable.

On another note, I just relogged and my socials are back.

Since I relogged, I had to wait a few minutes in tribe, but now my ping is back to low 30's and very playable. Seems to be a zone loading issue, not sure if that helps any.
    Last edited by Willowhawk; 05-25-2017 at 07:12 PM.

My initial post still gives current game play for me, no changes. Even when setting on tribe I get the same incapacitating lag spikes at random intervals. It would be nice to hear from someone on where Xsyon is at in working through these issues. Going to wait a while before I try to play again.