Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Logging Down Rivers

This would be a cool idea but it woudd require the streams to have a current, which I do not think they do at the moment.

On a side note, Turtles of fury, you're no longer on the friends list, enjoy your trolling.

Shrimps wrote:
    This would be a cool idea but it woudd require the streams to have a current, which I do not think they do at the moment.

On a side note, Turtles of fury, you're no longer on the friends list, enjoy your trolling.
    Sorry? I wasn't trolling. I'm just saying that this game was explained as in the faq as an open sandbox. People shouldn't cry about open sandbox features, this being one of them.

Shrimps wrote:

Jeeze guys ease back on the flame.

Anyhow, I understand there is no current. Maybe there is a way to designate a drop point and an exit point and somehow code the log to only get the by water. Sorta the same way you code the pathing for an NPC.

Xbwalker wrote:
    Jeeze guys ease back on the flame.

Anyhow, I understand there is no current. Maybe there is a way to designate a drop point and an exit point and somehow code the log to only get the by water. Sorta the same way you code the pathing for an NPC.
    Except you could interfere with that path? That would be a simple fix.